▷ Basorexia

• (B/N) = Boy's Name (Just think of a random name)
•(s/c) = skin color
•(s/n) = ship name

~~~
Title of the song above: Kiss You by One Direction

Basorexia
(n.) The overwhelming desire to kiss. 

(C/N) observed (Y/N)'s features.  He admired her (h/c) (h/l) hair, her soft skin, her (e/c) eyes with her long eyelashes and her lips, her rose pink lips. Oh how he wanted to kiss them right there but he restrained himself.

(Y/N) noticed him gazing at her. She raised an eyebrow and asked, "What are you looking at (C/N)?"

(C/N) snapped out of his thoughts and scoffed. "Tch, don't flatter yourself, I was looking at the gorgeous window behind you."

'That came out completely...weird..' She thought and sweatdropped. He must've lost it. Pfft. Poor (C/N).

"Okay, whatever you say." She shook her head and continued to scribble things in her notebook.

Its (Y/N)'s third class now and she swore (C/N)'s been staring at her the whole time since that time. She feels like (C/N)'s holding some sort of grudge or planning something mysterious.

"Okay, that would be all. Class dismissed." The teacher lowered his head a little and then walked out of the room. (B/F/N) noticed her friend frowning.

"Hey (Y/N)? What are you worrying about? Is it about the topic?" She asked, leaning forward in her seat. "Your sister's health? Your significant other who might never come? Or is it something else?"

"He's been staring at me the whole time.. What the fuck did I do?"

"Didn't he say he was looking at the window and not you?"

"You heard that shit?"

"Yup." (B/F/N) stood up and grabbed her things. "Let's go. Their waiting for us." (Y/N) just nodded and bit her lip.

(C/F/N) glanced at his friend and (Y/N). It was obvious that (C/N) was daydreaming about her. He smirked and elbowed (C/N).

"Oi, oi, slow down there dude. I know your plotting something."

(C/N) was caught staring and turned red. He explained why but he was cut off by (B/N) who suddenly appeared in front of (Y/N).

"Senpai? Um.."

"Hmm? What is it (B/N)? Do you need something?"

"(L/N)-senpai can you um.. Can you meet you at your classroom after your last class?"

(Y/N) was puzzled, struggling to answer whether she would go or not. She bit her lip and thought about the question once more.

"Sure, why not. I'll meet you there (B/N)." She half smiled and (B/N) thanked her then walked off.

"Oho~ I think this is the first time a boy will confess to you (Y/N)~" Her bestfriend teased, an obnoxious smirk evident on her lips and she elbowed (Y/N).

(Y/N)'s left eye twitched, obviously annoyed by how her bestfriend behaved. "This isn't the first time, (B/F/N). And could you please stop that?"

"Eeehhh? What do you mean this isn't the first time? You didn't mention you had a lot of boys trailing on you."

"That's because I didn't bother to tell you. Besides it doesn't matter anymore. Its all in the past. Nothing more."

"So you mean a lot of boys did tell you about their feelings towards you?"

(Y/N) nodded and sipped her drink. "It happened in middle school though, about 5-8 love letters and 4-7 confessions every week. Now, I don't have any except for him and that's obviously fine with me because I don't want to have anymore boys who will chase me again. It's too troublesome."