Chap 2

Twist

I was fed up with Roc. I was done. No shit, I ain't playin'. I'm moving on from this shit. He can be with whoever the fuck he wants but he better not come crying to me when his ass get hurt. I risked my safety for his ass and in the end I got hurt. That shit ain't right man!

I sighed and was back at the lake again. I shook my head then looked up at the sky. Why does this shit hurt so much? I rubbed the back of my head and started to walk around. I sometimes regret ever saving him. I walked home and got in my bed, falling into a deep sleep.

(Dreaming)

I was walking through a meadow and I see me with Keith and some little boy. While the little boy played in the meadow. I saw Roc walking over to me and Keith. He looked torn, but really why should I care. Keith pulled me behind him and I was upset now that he showed up. He tried to talk to me, but I wouldn't hear it. I ran away from both Keith and Roc. I can't take much more of the arguments. I ran into the forest and sighed. Then I see a shrine. It was a Jewel shrine made to me. I wanted a start with a clean slate. No drama, no cops, no nothing. But I would always have that record. I knew it would of probably been better.

(End Dream)

I woke up, I slightly sweating and I got up to shower. I got ready and was all in purple and black. I walked out of my house and went to hang out with Khalil and Tyga. We were at the club called Club Shadoney.

Khalil and Tyga were entirely enjoying themselves with strippers and shit. I just sat back at the V.I.P. lounge. Just then I saw a familiar face, it was Keith. "Keith!" He looked my way and smiled lightly. He walked over and I hugged him. "What you doing here?" He shrugged, "I had nothing to do so I came here alone. What about you?"

"What about me? I came with friends but they busy over there, eye fucking the strippers." I chuckled softly and he laughed with me. It was calming, I had no worries. I felt free and I hope I stay this way.

Roc

I was across the way from Twist. I need him back, I want him back. Trevor wasn't really all that important to me like Twist was. He doesn't see me or notice me because he's trying to avoid me. I will get us to being back on good terms again and when I do, he will be mine again.

-   -   -   -