Chap 5

Keith

I walked over to Jaden's house. I knocked on the door and Jaden answered. "Cole, yo daddy here go get your things!" I seen Cole run up the steps and chuckled softly. I know what ya'll thinking and no Jaden isn't the baby mother of my kid. I adopted him, Jaden takes care of him for me. "Where my money nigga?" I chuckled softly, "You'll get it before I leave so wait."

Cole ran down and I grabbed his bag in one hand and his hand in the other. I gave Jaden his money and left out with Cole. Just then I see Twist. He was walking toward us and waved. Cole hid behind me.

"Hey Keith" I smiled, "You seem to be in a better mood." He nodded then noticed Cole behind me, "Omigosh, who is this little cutie! Is he yours?" I chuckled, "Yea, he mines and his name is Cole." Cole waved at Twist shyly. Twist pulled him over to him. Being really gentle and I smiled watching this. Cole calmed himself and laid in Twists arms. I couldn't help but to keep smiling at the sight of them.

I noticed Cole had fell asleep on him. Damn he never falls asleep on anybody but me, this is a first. "Cole has taken a shine to you, Twist. Usually he fussing around new people." Twist chuckled, "I got that effect." I laughed, "Sure you do"

He smirked, "You know damn well I do" I smiled lightly and nodded. "Aye Keith, I have something to confess" I looked at him curiously, "Continue. What is it you wanna tell me?" He sighed, "I don't know what it is about you but being with you is calming. What I'm saying is ima give you a chance." My eyes widened and I kissed his cheek. "You really mean that?" He nods, "Yea, I do..but hurt me and ima go shaniqua all on ur ass."

I laughed, "Fine by me." We walked to his place and I took Cole from him putting him in the guest room. When I came back out into the living room, Twist was in the kitchen. I sat on the couch, I needed to relax. I'm stressed about this tour coming up and shit. So I won't be here with Cole and Jaden coming on tour with me so I have no one to watch him for me. I could ask Twist to do it but I don't want to burden him with my kid for 3 months.

Twist

I was in the kitchen cooking something when I noticed Keith came back in the living room. He seems to be lost in thought about something. I wonder what though. After I finished with the cooking in here, I went over and sat next to him laying my head on his shoulder. He looks at me and smiles.

"Twist, can I ask you something?" I nodded, "Sure babes, what is it?" He blushed and chuckled, so damn cute. "Well I was wondering if you could watch Cole while I'm on tour, I mean you don't have to." I smiled, "I would love to watch him, I don't mind at all." I kissed him and he smiled lightly at me, stroking my cheek. I want to watch Cole, hes just so cute. He looks just like Keith even if he was just an adopted child.

"Whens your tour babes?" He sighed, "Its next week" I nodded, "Don't worry he'll be be safe with me." He nodded, "I know he will" Cole screams and we run to him. He was up crying in bed and we sat there just comforting him.

What happened to cause him to have a nightmare? "What was the dream about, Cole?" He whimpered and hugged me tight, "It was about Mama Twist." Hold the fuck up, did he just call me mama and did he say it was about me? Wow, Im speechless. I really don't know what to say to that.

I just look at Keith worried, he looks at me with the same expression. I hug Cole and kiss his head. "Don't worry Cole, I'm staying right here with you" Cole was already knocked out again and I laid down by him and so did Keith. We fell asleep together.

-   -    -    -