Chap 8

Twist

I was over Prince and Aden's house with Cole. He was playing with Kayla and I was talking to Prince. "So you mean to tell me that Roc still after you?" I nodded, "He won't leave me alone and he trying to get Cole from me and all that other bullshit." Prince shook his head, "I never knew that he would actually be obsessed with you. Damn, nigga needa chill the fuck out." I sighed, "He is a pain in the ass"

Prince shook his head again, "Ima have to straighten his ass out. He need to let go. This shit ain't cute." I shook my head, "It never was. Nigga needs to move on cause I got a new man now." Prince nodded, "So when do I get to meet him?" I sighed, "I'll bring him after he gets off tour"

Prince nodded, "You better, I don't want to see you hurt and depressed again.  Otherwise I'm beating a nigga ass, you feel me." I smiled, "Yea, I feel you Prince." The bro always got my back. I got a notification off Twitter so I checked. It was from Roc. Ugh, what he want.

@RocGotBandz: Missing my baby @Twist4Realz. I wish he would stop hating me and love me.

Oh hell no, he did not just do that.

@Twist4Realz: Bitch, I don't need a little boy like you @RocGotBandz I gotz me a MAN. Someone who will stay faithful unlike your cheating ass. @KeithRocker

@KeithRocker: Roc again? Damn nigga leave my babe @Twist4Realz alone. Shit, he don't want you, he got me. You need to let go before I beat your ass. @RocGotBandz

@RocGotBandz: Im a man thank you very much @Twist4Realz and you ain't gonna beat nobody ass nigga, you weak as shit. @KeithRocker

@Twist4Realz: Haha really nigga, if you were a real man. Yo ass would have waited for me like you said you would and not cheat but you did so I'm done with it. You ain't worth shit to me! Get over me and leave me alone. @RocGotBandz

@KeithRocker: Oh so I'm the weak one? Ha, you make me laugh. I'm the one who @Twist4Realz wants not you. Get over yourself and move the fuck on! @RocGotBandz

I got off after that. Shit, Roc is desperate as fuck. Chasing after me and shit. I gotz a man that loves me and here Roc is trying to fuck that up. Ugh, he needs to go!

I then spot Trevor sitting on a bench by himself. He looked upset about something. I wasn't going to go over there and see how he was. I bet he still upset about the Roc dumping him thing. I felt alil bad for him because he fell for Roc. But shit, karma is a bitch.

Keith

I was pissed off because of Roc stupid ass. He had the audacity to talk shit to me. Fuck him, he gone get his ass whooped. Just watch when I get back from tour. His ass is mine.

-   -   -   -