Chap 12 - Final

2 years later...

Twist

Its been peaceful ever since Roc finally gave up on me. I picked up Kaia, my baby girl and Cole's little sister. "Mama? You okay?" I smiled at Cole and nodded. To answer ya'll questions, yes I'm married to Keith now.

Hes everything I want in life. He's the blessing I never want to lose. He gave me my daughter, whom I love so dearly as well as my stepson. Cole is 8 but he still worries about me.

Keith

I was outside enjoying the scenery when Twist came out and wrapped his arms around my neck. I smiled and kissed his forehead. "I love you, you know that right?"

I chuckled, "Of course I do. I love you too." He smiled,"Ya know I never thought I would find someone better for me in my life. But you proved me wrong. You loved me even though I hid my past from you. I'm glad to have you in my life."

I smiled, "I don't care what you may or may not have did in your past. What matters is the future we create together. I love you and our family. Thats all that matters to me. Is to know I'm the one to make you happy, to see your smile. There are some good things in the world but the thing is you were something better."

-   -   -   -

A/N: Something Better is finally done. I hope y'all enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. Just vote, Comment, and Share.