Chap 6

Twist

Its almost been a week and Keith was at home packing his stuff for tour. He's coming around later to take Cole to the park. Cole came running down the steps. "Aye, calm your jets. Where you goin' in such a hurry?" He smiled lightly, "Sorry Mama T, I'm just excited cuz daddy gonna spend the day with me today and its my birthday." I pulled him over to me and hugged him, "Happy birthday little man."

We walked over to the mall, reasons I didn't feel like driving. We walked into a few stores and I bought him some things. We went back to the house and he changed into one of the three outfits I got for him. Then there was a knock at the door. I answered it to see the person I wasn't really expecting. I groaned, "Whatchu want Roc?" He sighed, "I need you back...." Cole hid behind me, "Well I don't need you. I'm happy without you so move on. Go back to Trevor." I rolled my eyes and slammed the door in his face. I texted Keith.

TwistMode: Keith, I saw Roc stupid ass again. He had the nerve to come to my house and try to ask for me back. -.-"

SweetKeith: I'll deal with his ass later. Wait....he didn't see Cole did he?

TwistMode: Hell no! Cole hid behind me but Roc didn't see him. He was too busy trying to convince me to come back to him. r_r

SweetKeith: Yup ima beat his ass now but I'm on my way through so yea, see you soon love.

Soon enough, I heard the doorbell ring. I answered it and it was Keith. He hugged me and looked at Cole. "You bought him some new clothes?" I nodded, "I wanted him to look good on his special day" He picked up Cole and then left with him. I just stayed home to relax.

Keith

I took Cole to the park and he was enjoying himself. He even made a few friends to play with. I turned my head to see Roc and Trevor. I rolled my eyes, I don't have time to deal with them. I want to just spend the day with my son on his birthday.

Roc was staring at Cole like he was trying to figure something out. Cole ran over to me then Roc noticed me and smirked. Shit, that nigga planning something now I just kmow it. I took home after giving Roc and Trevor the slip. Shit, ruined my whole day.

-   -   -   -

(Pic of Cole on the side)