Too pretty colleagues

"I'm off!", Key screeched. He slapped together a pb&j before he left and blew a kiss in the air towards his boyfriend who was eating cereal at the table. The break was over and it was the first day of work.

Key rushed down the hall, but he still heard the quiet "I love you" coming from Jonghyun as Key left. The first time he'd said it. Key was exstatic. Nothing could bring him down today.

"Taxi!"

~

It was a quiet day at the diner. No one was to spot except for an old couple sitting in the corner by the stage, and a half asleep lawyer that always came here on mondays.

Key walked in through the kitchen and into the "wardrobe", which really was just a small bathroom with a lot of hangers and a hat rack.

Key put on his uniform consisting of a red suit without the jacket and an apron. He had gone from red hair to rainbow colors during the break. Jonghyun didn't quite fancy it so Key was considering coloring it on his way back today. A door was smacked open behind him.

"King Key! Oh my god. I'VE MISSED YOU! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WHY HAVE'NT YOU CALLED ME? THE PARTY INCIDENT. WHAT HAPPENED? SPILL!", Amber screeched. Key was dizzy after all the noise.

"Calm down! Gee... GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY "

"What have you been up to?", Amber lifted her brows up and down.

"Nothing much... Just been in the appartment watching movies, stayed in bed, cooking food, stuff like that...", Key wasn't lying, just telling half of it.

"Oh I BET you stayed in bed!", Amber chuckled and raised her eyebrows again.

"What? I...-"

"Oh don't try to get away. I know for a fact you have a roommate who's been head over heels for you since day one, and a certain situation with a certain tounge down your throat happened not that long ago, remember?", Amber folded her arms over her chest and rested her upper body weight on one hip. Key bit his lip and brushed the back of his head.

"Wait. Head over heels for me since day one? This is new? Tell me!", Key had switched subject to the more interesting and not quite as obvious as the previous.

"I have sources. Anyhow, boyfriend?"

"Yeah... He acctually said "I love you" for the first time today...", Key blushed so hard he thought he would melt as fast as Frosty.

"EEEEEEK! OH MY GOD I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!", Amber kind of jumped and danced around.

"Happy about what?", a deep, self-contradicting, considering this boy's baby face, voice said.

"Key got a boyfriend and they're totally cute!", Amber smiled a smile where her eyes where gone. Chanyeol just stood there without an expression.

"Really? This Jonghyun dude? Isn't he a... prostitute...?", Chanyeol whispered. Key laughed a little.

"No, he's a stripper. Big difference. He is still all mine".

Key couldn't explain how Chanyeol looked. He just looked at the floor, hesitating. Eventually he smiled and went to change.

"Have lunch with me today? I have something for you", he said as he pulled off his shirt.

"Yeah, sure. As long as it's not pizza. We suck at cooking back at the appartment so delivery saved us this holiday", Key chuckled.

~

The day went by slow. There were not that many people coming in. Key was put to sorting the salt and pepper containers and it simply sucked. Minho wasn't working on mondays, and every time he had tried to talk to Amber or Kyuhyun they had just giggled and made kissing noises and faces. Children.