Beginnings and endings

His head was pounding. Where was he? Somewhere dark. Taemin knew that his profession was dangerous, but not to this exstent. Last night was in a blur, but Taemin got something out of it. Move, work somewhere else, this instant.

Working was hard these days. His boss kept pushing him to do more. Not only letting them watch, but touch. Not only let them touch, but let them watch and touch him at their house. Not only watching and touching behind closed doors, but doing things to him. Things Taemin didn't agree with in the first place.

He decided to run. Run away from his shitty appartment. He took what was left from his savings and some clothes and stuff, and he took the train headed for Seoul.

"You can't work here", "You have a quite flawed resumee, sir" and "Well, I'll call you back, mister", was all that Taemin got the next few weeks. It was hard, no doubt, but he still wanted things to work out.

"Club Mistakes. Wanting male dancers. Good physique. Must be above 18 and below 27. Call 800-xxxx-xxxx"

And that's how Taemin ended up here. In a wardrobe stuffed with hotties. It wasn't the worst job he could find. It definetly wasn't compared to his last job. As he walked in for his interview in the next room, he couldn't help but feel scared. The last "interview" he had to give the "interviewer" a lap dance. To "see what it's really like out there". Bullshit.

"Lee Tae Min!"

It was his turn. He stood up and looked in the mirror one last time to make sure he was presentable. He went inside a small room lit up by purple and red lights. There was a desk with two chairs in the corner. Taemin sat down. An aproximately 30-year old man was sitting in front of him. He was really good looking with black hair and slight stubbles.

"Hello. I'm Choi Siwon. I am a dancer here and I have been here longer than anyone. Trust in me that i consider your prescence fairly", he smiled at Taemin. He felt his tense shoulders relaxed more now.

"So first, present yourself. Don't be scared. What I'm looking for here is your image. Just do it as much "you" as possible 'kay?", another smile.

"Well, I'm Lee Taemin. I am 22 years old. If I am to add some detail to myself I must say, I strangely love body glitter and chocolate chip cookies and I promise that satisfaction is guaranteed with me", he tried a cheeky smile. It didn't feel right, but he thought he didn't come off that bad.

"Hahaha glad to hear. Useful here. Well, tell me a bit about earlier experience and why you chose to come here".

"So, I used to work in Busan. I was a stripper there. I didn't exactly love the place so I decided to move. Before that I have worked at a hotel, at a cafe, a shoe store and as a choreographer. Stripping or dancing is my thing so I couldn't imagine doing anything else. This place looked a bit more sophisticated than anywhere else and I am interested in getting to know people and new routines", Taemin was glowing. He could feel it. That answer was solid as hell.

"Why didn't things work out as a choreographer?", Siwon didn't smile this time. He leaned back and tilted his head a little.

"Well, I didn't have enough money for an appartment near the dance studio, and my parents were opposed to the idea, so I basically screamed at them and ran away. I know how it sounds, but it's not like that. I am a person that runs on his own confidence. I get rid of things that bring me down. I am independent and I know how I want things. Organized and focused", again an ace answer. He was on fire.

After a while of asking about Taemin's back story and his personality, they moved onto the work and it's terms.

"So, sexuality: gay?"