Till Dawn🌄

"What do you have in mind?" I ask curiously.

"Come on let's go, bring your guitar, you'll see when we get there, I'm driving." She says before she grabs my hand and pulls me up off the couch. I grab my guitar before we head out the door.

We make it outside to the mostly empty parking lot. We reach a sick red Camaro with white stripes on the sides. It's almost like the one I have at home, except mine is lime green with black racing stripes and mine isn't a convertible like hers.

"I think I'm in love with your car." I tell her when she let's go of my hand to unlock the doors.

"Thanks." She says laughing, "Get in."

I walk over to the passenger side and get in after I put the guitar in the back seat. Camila gets into the drivers seat. I admire the red leather interior. I notice there's a stick shift.

"You can drive stick?" I ask impressed.

"Nope." Camila says popping the P at the end.

I look at her confused. She laughs and says "It's automatic with a standard option. It's got like 3 gears or something. I don't know how to use it though, I just thought it was cool."

"Oh that's pretty dope." I say as she starts her car and the engine revs.

"You ready for the rest of the night?" She asks. I smile excitedly and nod my head in response.

She leaves the parking lot and drives in the direction of where, I guess, we're headed.

I have no idea where we're going and after 5 minutes of attempting to be patient, I ask Camila, "You can't give me a little hint about where we're going?"

"Nope," she says with a smirk before saying, "Be patient Y/N, it's nowhere bad, don't worry."

I slump down in my seat in defeat. Camila looks at me and starts laughing and says to me, "Stop pouting, it's adorable. You're gonna like where we're going; it'll be fun, trust me."

I feel myself blush again for about the 100th time tonight, but it's dark in the car so I don't think she can tell this time, thankfully. I didn't even realize that I was pouting until she told me to stop.

"Ok, no more questions. She tells me, "We're listening to music till we get there because I don't know if I'm gonna be able to hold out if you ask again with that cute little pout on your face." She pinches my cheek as she finishes and hits the power button on the stereo.

The CD that she has in starts playing really really loud. We both jump at the sudden noise. She reaches over to turn it down a little bit.

Once my eardrums recover and adjust, I realize that the song playing is my song 'Waste the Night'.

I smile a dorky smile and turn to Camila, who's smiling and trying to concentrate on the road.

"Were you listening to my album that loud?" I ask her.

"I thought we agreed on no more questions?" She asked trying to avoid answering.

I answer her saying, "Nope, you have to tell me. That only meant questions about the destination."

"Fine," she says with a huff, "I was blasting it on the way to the concert to get pumped for it. Don't judge me."