Trippy

When I walked into the hotel, I got into the elevator and went up to Y/bff and my floor.

I got to Y/bff's door and knocked loudly. About 2 seconds after the door swung open, revealing an irritated Y/bff.

"What?" I asked, confused by her agitation.

"Do you not check your phone? Why didn't you text me back ass hole?" She asked with an attitude.

I smirked and simply told her, "I was busy dude."

Y/bff raised an eyebrow and asked, "Why is your lip fucked up? And did you smash?"

Oh I forgot about that I thought to myself. "I got into a fight with Charlie Douche... I mean Puth and no," I said while rolling my eyes. "I didn't 'smash', but we kissed twice."

I held up my hand expecting a high 5. She shook her head and I waved my hand in her face.

"Ugh, fine." She said before finally high five-ing me. "But why did you fight Charlie Puth?"

I told her the story then she said, "Wow he is a douche. But Y/N, I acquired something special while you were gone but it's kinda late and you have an interview in the morning."

"What is it?" I asked excitedly.

"Oh... It's just some acid" she said. Then she pulled out a little baggie with 4 tabs and waved it in front of me. "But like I said before it's late."

I scoffed and said, "It's only 10:30 I'll be fine by the morning dude, gimme."

"Fine" she said before she opened the little bag and handed me two and popped two in her mouth.

I put the two she gave me on my tongue then sat down and we waited for the fun to start.

Y/bff turned the TV on and flipped thru the channels. After a while, I put one of my head phones in and listened to some Ed Sheeran.

My phone buzzed and I seen that it was a text from Camila.

From: Camila💕
Hey I had alot of fun tonight. I'm sorry u had to fight Charlie tho. How r u feeling?

I wrote back.

To: Camila💕
I had fun too and its ok. I'm fine my ribs hurt a bit but I'll live. How r u feeling?

After I sent it I looked up at Y/bff who was still flipping through channels and asked her, "how long has it been since we took those?"

She looked at her phone and said, "45 minutes, are you feeling it yet?"

"No, are you?" I answered and asked her.

"Not yet, but it should kick in soon." She responded.

I nodded and looked back at my phone and saw that Camila responded to my text.

From: Camila💕
I'm ok. Umm... When can I kiss u again?

The smile on my face got huge as I texted her back.

To: Camila💕
When ever u want😜. But I have an interview in the morning if ur free later u should let me take u out to lunch or something.. maybe.. if u want to...

"What are you smiling about you loser? Are you tripping?" Y/bff asked.

"I was just texting Camila." I told her. "But I don't know, I do feel pretty fucking great man."

"No way man, me toooo!" She said extra enthusiastically.  Then she turned off the TV and said, "Let's go up to the roof."

I agreed and we got up and walked to the elevator. I pressed the button for the roof and we went up.