Secrets Exposed😯

********YOUR POV**********
"Wake up dude!" Y/bff yelled in my face.

"Ugh y/bff, what the fuck! What time is it?" I asked with my eyes still closed.

"Its fucking 6:50, you have to get up! I've been tryna wake you up for 20 minutes already. Your interview is at 8, get ready!" She said.

"Ugh you suck why would you book something this early?" I asked while trying to find the motivation to get out of my bed.

"Um...its a morning show." She said before grabbing the pillow that my head was on and hitting me in the face with it.

I finally jumped up and said, "Ok. Ok. Ok. I'm up!" loser."

I showered and changed into joggers and a plain black t-shirt. Then i walked to Y/bff's room and knocked. She swung open the door and came out.

"We're leaving already?" I asked confused and she just nodded.

Then i sighed and asked, "We dont even have time to smoke a bowl?"

"We can smoke on the way there, don't worry." She reassured me as we made our way out to the car.

We got in and my phone buzzed. I looked at it and it was a text from Camila.

From: Camila💕
Hey wanna hang out after your interview? I can come pick u up.

I looked over at Y/bff and surprisingly, for a change, she was rolling the blunt so i texted Camila back.

To: Camila💕
Yeah thats cool. Its the Y100 show with Froggy. Do u kno where that is? I should b done like 9:30-10 the latest i think.

Y/bff finished rolling and we smoked the rest of the way there.

Camila texted me back.

From: Camila💕
Ok I'll b there and I'm gonna listen to the whole thing good luck😘

I texted her back quickly.

To: Camila💕
Ok can't wait. And thank you, I'll c u soon 😙

We got there at 7:50 and walked in, all high as fuck.

I met Froggy and talked to Elvis Durran through the headset while the sound people adjusted everything. Then we got started.

It was a normal laid back interview at first; everything was chill. Then about 20 minutes in everything changed all of a sudden.

Froggy cleared his throat and said, "So Y/N...certain people have been making some serious allegations about you."

"Oh really?" I asked curiously "Who? And about what?"

"Why don't you just tell us about Maddison Stone?" He said.

I felt all the color drain from my face and i shook my head Maybe I heard him wrong I thought to myself.

I looked at him and flatly asked, "What did you just say?"

"What actually happened to Maddison Stone?" He asked.

I shook my head again before quietly saying, "I'm not talking about that."

He narrowed his eyes at me and flipped open a notebook that was in front of him. "She was your girlfriend, correct?" And without even waiting for an answer he continued, "Her death was ruled a suicide but her family and friends believe differently. Just help me clarify a few things ok?"

With wide eyes I shook my head and glanced up to look for Y/bff but she wasn't in the room.

Froggy just ignored my silent opposition and said, "Ok. So why did you break into the house that day?"