Chapter 2

Ireland. It had been 2 days and it still had not sunk in. And why Ireland of all places? Could it not have been 'honey we are moving to the other side of the street' or even ' girls we are moving to Melbourne!' No. It had to be Ireland, the other side of the world.

And what's worse, was my parents expected me to tell my friends! Olivia, Lucy, Jess, Ashley, Grace and Evie. My 6 best friends whom I had grown to love and support since my first day at Central Sydney High. They were all so supportive and caring I knew I would never be able to bring myself to do it! What was a 16 year old girl like myself meant to do in a situation like this?

Sit on her bed and cry for 2 days straight without eating anything? That's what I was doing. I had done a tiny bit of research about Ireland and from what I could tell, it sucked. Dublin sucked. Mullingar sucked. Everywhere else sucked. Basically I was doomed.

And what about my boyfriend Jake? We had been happily together for 1 year now and he was really the only thing keeping me in school, apart from my friends. Just thinking about him made me cry even harder so I tried to push the thought to the back of my mind and focus in other important things. Like my twitter.

Just as I was about to log on however, I heard a knock on my door and a small voice asking me if it was okay to come in. I sighed and hopped off my messy bed, opening the door which revealed my 8 year old sister Charlotte.

"Del, what's wrong?" She asked in a whispered voice. "Nothing Charlie, don't worry about it, I am fine I promise!" I answered, not even looking at my younger sister.

"Delilah, is it about moving to Mullingar?" She asked, her curiosity clearly getting the better of her.

"WHAT? Nobody told me we where going to Mullingar!!!!!" I shrieked, remembering the photos from google. To be honest, the place looked like a retirement home.

"Maybe if you got out of your room and talked to mummy and daddy, then you would know more about when we are leaving, where we are going and why!". I sighed. Maybe my 8 year old sister had a point. I had to leave my room at some point, I had already missed to days of school as it was.

*********

Whoaaaaa, we are getting some intense stuff in chapter 2!!!! I decided not to go into too much detail about her friends coz she will be leaving them so I will get to them more when she tells them. HINT HINT WINK WINK. Nawwww Chatlotte is so cute, I wish I had a younger or older sister. But I don't. Ha. Ha. Anyway, please one vote and one comment and I will update, just because I'm just writing for nobody and that sucks so yeah. Happy Friday! . Thanks everyone!

Xxxx

Emilyyyyy