Chapter 3

I watched as a single tear drop fell to the cold hard ground, temporarily marking the grey concrete outside my school. Walking through the gates of my school, I ran through the different scenarios of telling my friends I was leaving. None seemed to fit.

"Del!!! Holy crap, what the hell is wrong? Are you okay? Is it your family? Is something up between you and Jake? Holy crap Delilah what is it, can you please tell me? I haven't seen you so upset in so long!!" Lucy bombarded me with questions, I could barely keep up.

The questions came at me like punch in the gut. I was going to have to tell Lucy now that she was here (very early for her, I was usually the only one here at this time of the morning!), but I wanted to tell everybody together.

"No Lucy, to be honest, I am really not okay, no it is not my family and no it is not Jake, we are fine.",

I told her, mentally adding that Jake and I, would not be fine soon. But as we walked into the school, past the gym and into A block, where my first class was to be held. After talking with my mum, I had uncovered a few more details about the move and I really was not happy. We were moving in 2 weeks to Mullingar for dad's job (apparently the work load over there is less and there is much more pay for Doctors over in Ireland).

"Okay well please tell me later Del, I am truly worried! See you at lunch babe!" She exclaimed, releasing her arm around me and walking in the opposite direction to her Maths class. I was trying to hide my tears by blinking and looking up, but nothing seemed to work.

All through class I couldn't process anything my teacher was saying, my whole brain seemed to be taken up by the thought of moving to Ireland. I just didn't get what was so wrong about Australia, it seemed fine to me. But clearly my parents had other ideas. Shit happens, I guess.

After 4 more classes and a whole ton of people asking me if I was okay, it was lunchtime. So I dragged myself over to the spot where I sat with Lucy, Olivia, Jess, Ashley, Grace and Evie sat under our tree. Oh my god, there were so many memories here, that I was just going to have to leave behind me.

"Heey guys." I sighed chucking my bag down beside me and opening up my lunch. "I have something I need to tell you all"

"OMG are you preggers? You are aren't you?" Jess asked immediately, jumping up and down.

"NO!!! What the hell Jess, I am not pregnant, I am 16 for god's sake!!!" I defended immediately, shocked that she would even suggest something like that!

"Guys, I don't really know how to tell you this, but in 2 weeks I am leaving here. I am moving" I gushed, looking around for different reactions. Most of my friends were shocked, with surprised expressions on their faces but Olivia just looked happy.

"Well it's kinda sad, actually really upsetting, but I mean it is not all bad Del! We will come to visit you, like every week!" Olivia reasoned. Trust her to be the optimistic one. She didn't know the full truth, that was all.

"No but Liv, that's not the problem. The problem is, I am moving to the other side of the world. Guys. I am moving to Ireland and I am so bloody sorry but my dad got a new job and I only just found out on Tuesday, I swear, that's why I have been off school, I was so upset! And if you guys want to kick me out of our group, or yell at me for being a totally dis loyal friend then go ahead. Because I deserve it all." I said, tears streaming down my smooth face, at what seemed like 100 miles per hour.

"What the hell Delilah! What are you on about? Delilah Blake! Seriously why on earth would we do that? Yeah it's not ideal but we can still skype and call so don't worry! We are 100% happy for you aren't we girls!?" Ashley spoke for everyone and I looked around. Everybody was nodding their heads, crying. Awww I loved my friends.

"Okay, stuff this, everybody group hug!!!" Evie yelled, breaking the depressing silence! So moments later I was Engulfed in all of my friends arms, surrounding me like there was no tomorrow.

It was going to be hard to leave my friends.

* Authors Note *

Sooo, what did you think of this chapter? Please let me knowwwwww!!!! Argh I have to babysit my little brother and i am not even getting paid fml :( But on a happier note... i got a comment and a vote on the last chapter and that means the world to me!!!!! PLEASE VOTE FAN AND COMMENT YEAHHH DO YOUR SHIZZZZZ. AND TELL YOUR FRIENDSSSSS! i love youu guyssssssss!

- emily xxxxxxxxxxxx'