Chapter Four

Narrator:

Narrator:

(Y/n) hovered over Sebastian while licking his neck.

Your POV:

Mind if I have another taste? You have quite the alluring smell.

Ciel:
(Y/n) release him!
Sebastian, go and cook that lamb that came in yesterday.

Narrator:

(Y/n) stepped off of Sebastian and sat on ciel's desk.

Your POV:

No! Don't cook it. Just bring it to me. I have a strong cravings for raw meat. I need to satisfy my hunger or I might go crazy. Fuck it! Just take me to the kitchen! I'll eat it there!

Narrator:
(Y/n) was drooling at the thought of digging his teeth in some meat. He could smell everyone in the manor. (Y/n) walked to the door and stop two feet away from it. " two humans on the other side of the door, can I at least eat them? Please?" (Y/n) showed his puppy eyes, "no you can not, they are you subordinate." Ciel replied while walking to the door and opening it.

Ciel:

Did you two enjoy you little show? This is (y/n) he will be training with sebastian and working as a guard for now on. You will treat him with your upmost respect.

Finnian:

Hello! My name is Finnian, but you can call me finny. I am the gardener, it is a pleasure to meet.

Baldroy:

Hey, I'm bardroy, I'm the cook and nice to meet ya.

Your POV:

Yea yea, nice to meet you both. Now can we go get the damn meat, before I eat somone!

Sebastian:

Apologies, just follow me.

Narrator:

Sebastian walked out of Ciel's office and in to the hallway. (Y/n) followed in a fast pace eager to get his meal. Once they reached the kitchen (y/n) did the rest. He could smell exactly where the meat was, he immediately opened the paper package and dug in. He finished the meat in less than a minute. He pulled three more out of the storage and walked away. "What do you plan on doing with those?" Sebastian asked. " I'm going to eat them of course, what kind of question is that?" (Y/n) replied.

Sebastian:

That lamb is awfully expensive, I hope your worth the cost. My master may have faith in you, but I have my doubts. The second you slip up I will not hesitate to cut you down. Try not to disappointed the young master.

Narrator:

(Y/n) finished the last peice of meat before speaking. "I don't like threats, beside you shouldn't talk, just a little while ago I tossed you like a baseball" (y/n) giggled . Sebastian narrowed his eyes at (y/n), " I hope you enjoyed your victory, it will be your last"
(y/n) was about to leave when a ring was heard. "Who could that be at this hour, the master wasn't expecting any company today?"
Sebastian thought, while walkin to the door. (Y/n) followed knowing it could be somthing interesting. When they reached the door sebastian opened it revealing a young white haired male clothed in all white. (Y/n) couldn't help but stare. "This is for ciel phantomhive, please make sure he gets it." The man handed the letter to sebastion and turned around. "That was quite rude, he didn't even introduce himself. " Said (y/n) "he's one of the queens personal butlers" Sebastian replied. They both returned to Ciel's office. Sebastian knocked three times before opening the door.

Sebastian:

Apologies my lord, this just came in. It has the queens seal.

Narrator:

Sebastian handed the letter to ciel. (Y/n) stood at the door and watched as Ciel opened the letter.

Letter content

Dear, ciel

I hope your doing well. Unfortunately I come with bad news. There has been a large number of kidnappings in england.
Many of the victims are children, but sometimes adults as well. The perpetrator has a signature smell. People say he smells like rotting garbage. My heart goes out to the families that are without there loved ones, and I hope that they will be returned home soon.

- Regard, Victoria

Narrator:

Ciel place the paper on the desk. "Sebastian, ready the carage, we have some business to attend to in england." "Yes my lord" Sebastian replied while bowing. Sebastian walked out of the room and out of sight."(y/n) you'll be coming too." Said ciel .

Your POV:

Why? You just hired me.

Ciel:

I would like to see what you can do, I'll have sebastion bring you a change of clothes after he brings the carage around.

Your POV:

Don't you think it's kind of late to be going out?

Ciel:

We are just going to our townhouse in england. We can do some investigating tomorrow.

To be continued...