chapter nine

Narrator:

Narrator:

(Y/n) petted the small cat for a while. "He's so cute, can we keep him?"
(Y/n) asked while holding the small cat to its face. Ciel was quite suprised by the dramatic change that (y/n) goes through.
"We should give the other (y/n) a name." Ciel thought.
" I guess it would be okay if it stays, I don't seem to be allergic to it for some strange reason."

Your POV:

Yay! What should I call you?

Alexander:

You already know my name. It's Alex remember.

Narrator:

(Y/n) dropped the cat and backed away.
Ciel and sebastian was just as suprised.

Alexander:

What are you looking at?

Your POV:

You can talk?

Narrator:

Alexander tilted his head.
"Of course I can, what kind of question is that? You made me like this."

Sebastian:

Of course. I knew he was up to something. What did he do to you?

Alexander:

I was being beat up by these guys I knew, and he saved me. Then he took me here and I woke up like this.

Ciel:

So you was human at one point. How interesting, I didn't know he can do that.
(Y/n) is really starting to peek my interest. Do you have family?

Alexander:

No. I was homeless. I actually like being a cat.

Sebastian:

I'm suprised he didn't just eat you.
You must of done somthing to peak his interest.

Your POV:

Am I really like that? That doesn't sound like somthing I'd do.

Ciel:

You really don't remember anything?

Your POV:

No.

Narrator: 

alex loved being petted, and it showed. (Y/n) couldn't help but pet and nuzzle the cat to his face. Alexander purred as (y/n) petted his flawless white fur.  Sebastian  was quite jealous. " How could such a beautiful feline not like me?" Sebastian thought to himself
Suddenly  Alexander  starts to convuls and shake violently.  Soon after (y/n) falls to the floor unconscious.

Ciel:

Not this again. Why can't anyone stay conscious?

Narrator:

(Y/n) than Springs back up and looks at ciel. He smiles wildly. "He's back." Ciel said in a concerned tone.

Your POV:

What's wrong "master" I thought you liked me like this.

Ciel:

I only like sweet things.
You are evil, although  you may prove useful you are still Someone that I should keep an eye on. I also decided to call you Leo. It will be easier to tell you apart if you have different names.

Your POV:

Yea yea, whatever. So where is my little toy.

Narrator:

Everyone including  (y/n) notice that Alex was missing.
"Where is that damn cat" Said ciel while franticly looking around.
Ciel felt a small tap on his shoulder, he immediately turned around.  What he saw was a small blond boy with nothing on but a ripped t-shirt and a pair of tan shorts that went above the knees.

Ciel:

This day just keeps getting better and better.

To be continued...

Sorry it's short. I'm writing this at work lol,

 I'm writing this at work lol,