chapter twelve pt.2

{Short time skip}{Alex and (y/n) enters the dining area}

{Short time skip}
{Alex and (y/n) enters the dining area}

Narrator:

"Nice of you to finally join us." Sebastian says sarcastically as he places 2 empty plates next to each other. Alex sat down in front of one of plates and (y/n) just stared blankly at the wall. Ciel  walks in a few minutes later and sits down next to alex.

Ciel:

Good morning Alex, I trust trust you slept well.

Narrator:

Alex looks away from ciel with a childish pout. Ciel pays this no mind.
Ciel then call Sebastian, who arrives by hiside within moments. " I have prepared a variety of apropriet meals and sides for this morning. Just name it and it's yours mylord." Sebastian says while placing his hand over his chest and bowing.

Ciel:

I'll have eggs and sausage on toast.
Alex will have the same.

Narrator:

Sebastian disappeared into the kitchen. Ciel realized  that he didn't ask what (y/n) wanted and turned in his direction to ask. (Y/n) was nowhere to be in sight. Ciel panicked and started frantically looking as if he lost something important, and indeed he had.  Alex giggled to himself while looking at ciel.

Ciel:

You know where he is don't you!

Narrator:

(Y/n) sudden jumps down from the ceiling and lands on top of ciel. Ciel tries to get up but (y/n) just pushes him back down. (Y/n) than leans down to ciels ear and whispers something into it.

Your POV:

You seem kind of uptight. I can help you release  some of that pent up stress.

Narrator:

(Y/n) licks ciel's ear before leaning up again. Ciel turned red and calls for Sebastian but he did not come.

Your POV:

Where is that damn butler?!

Your POV:

Oh you don't have to worry about him . He's a little tied up at the moment so how about we play until he breaks free and go all demonic on me.

Narrator:

(Y/n)'s eyes looked hungry. But ciel was not afraid. "  does that mean no breakfast because I'm starving."
Alex says while leaning over the table to see what his master was doing. Alex quickly lean back into his chair and stayed silent. He new that the nice (y/n) was gone.

Ciel:

So. What are you going to do now?

Narrator:

Ciel's stared blankly into (y/n)'s glowing eyes.

To be continued...