Chapter Fourteen

{Time skip}   {downtown London}

{Time skip}
   {downtown London}

Narrator:

The carriage halted. Sebastian steps down and assist ciel out. (y/n) holds alex's hand as he steps out after ciel.

Alex:

It's so nice out, can we eat here. I haven't eaten yet.

Ciel:

Sebastian has brought enough food for you and (y/n) you can stay here  while me an Sebastian take care of a couple things.

Narrator:

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow and smiled. " what kind of meat did you bring me Sebastian?!" (Y/n) asked with a little drool coming from the side of his mouth. Alex showed a face of disgust and snatched his hand away from (y/n).

Alex:

Gross!! (Y/n) your drooling!

Narrator:

Sebastian hands (y/n) a small napkin.
"Here, restrain yourself."

Your POV:

Oh uh, thanks I guess..

Narrator:

Sebastian  walk into the carriage and returns with a two metal containers. He presents them to (y/n) and he takes them. Alex walks up to (y/n) and pears over the two metal containers.

Alexander:

Which one is mine?

Your POV:

Oh here, this is yours.

Narrator:

(Y/n) gives Alex one of the containers  and opens it. Alex looked mildly confused. "How did you know which one was which?" Alex asked.

Your POV:

Oh it's smells like cooked food. I prefer my food raw. So I figured it was yours.

Ciel:

Your sense of smell Is incredibly.  I made sure Sebastian sealed those containers air tight.

Your POV:

Well, Not tight enough it seems.

Narrator:

(Y/n) ripped the other container open, completely destroying it. Inside was 4 large steaks of unknown species.

Sebastian:

It's human. Thigh and chest muscles of an recently executed prisoner.
Although I'm not allowed to kill without permission. This meat came already dead. I know blood demons can be more controllable if you feed them well.

Narrator:

Alex cringed. "It smells awful."
(Y/n) pays no mind to Alex's comment, he then starts devouring the meat savagely. (y/n) finishes within seconds.
Blood covered the areas around (y/n)'s lips. His eyes flash violet for moment before disapating.

Your POV:

It's not enough! I want more! I need more!

Sebastian:

I thought something like this would happen.

Narrator:

Sebastian disappears for a moment then reappears with a large sac over his shoulders. " I was hoping we didn't need this but here, this should be more than enough." Sebastian says while tossing the sac onto the ground in front (y/n). (Y/n) smiles wildly with all his razor sharp teeth present.

Your POV:

Oh, that smell wonderful.

Narrator:

(Y/n) rips the sac open. Inside was three naked corpses all female.

Your POV:

Oh. That's why it smells so sweet. Why couldn't you get males. They usually have more meat on there bones.

Narrator:

Sebastian crosses his arms and walks to ciel's side.

Ciel:

You shouldn't be so picky. Sebastian didn't even want to fetch these things. I ordered him to. Now, we are off. We'll be back in an hour or so, try not to get on any trouble. Alex keep an eye on your Master his horns and tale already causes Alot of stares.

Narrator:

Ciel starts to walk off and Sebastian follows. Alex gives Sebastian the finger when his back is turned.
(Y/n) grabs Alex's finger and bends it slightly. "Oww!" Alex screams as he holds his hand in pain.

Your POV:

Your awfully rude to the person that's looking out for you. And relax I barely  touched you.

Narrator:

Alex takes his container and walks to the carriage." I'm eating in here, you should eat Somewhere private."

Your POV:

Yea your right. I can't just eat people in the middle of town. I guess il find a forest somewhere.  Stay here while I find a place to enjoy my meal.

Alexander:

Yea yea. Just hurry up.

Narrator:

(Y/n) jumps to a nearby roof than disappears from view.

To be continued.....