Chapter Sixteen (preview)

(Two hours later)

                   (Two hours later)

Ciel:

Where in the bloody hell is he? It's already been two hours he never takes this long.

Narrator:

Alex and (y/n) julted up from ciel's sudden outburst.

Alexander:

What's you problem man?! You scared the hell out of me.

Your POV:

Yeah! And where is Sebastian.

Narrator:

Ciel crossed his arms and legs and leaned back.

Ciel:

I have no idea where he is. He has been gone for two hours.

Your POV:

Well I'm bored and hungry, actually I'm starving. Why do I feel so hungry?!

Narrator:

(Y/n)'s teeth suddenly sharpened his eyes flashed violet and his demeanour  changes to one of great confidence.

Nobunon:

It's seems I'm getting better at this.  Lady luck must really be on my side, she left me two adorable snacks.

Narrator:

Nobunon looked at the two, but in his eyes wasn't hunger it was lust.
He quickly leaped on Top of ciel, smiling sadisticly he. Started to tug on ciel's shorts attempting to remove them. Ciel blushes wildly.

Ciel:

What the hell do you think you are doing?! Release me this instant!

Nobunon:

I don't think I can do that my sweet little treat.

Alexander:

Well how about I wait outside.

Narrator:

Alexander attempted to leave the carriage. Once he reached for the handle nobunon grabbed it.

Nobunon:

Where do you think your going. once I'm done with him your next so sit tight and enjoy the view. If you try to escape il break your legs.

Narrator:

Alex looked extremely terrified. He wasn't ready to lose his virginity and neither was ciel, but Alex knew that nobunon was quit serious when he said that he'll break his legs so he sat back  down.

Nobunon:

Now where was I? Oh I remember. I was going to get rid of the Troublesome shorts. 

Narrator:

Nobunon pulled on ciel's shorts.
Nobunon succeeded in pulling them half way down. He smiled as he revealed ciel's trousers, but before nobunon could get any further he falls unconscious on Top of ciel. Ciel exhaled in relief. He quickly pulls up his shorts and stands up.

Alexander:

Do you think he'll wake up and try again?!

Ciel:

That's the least my of our worries. Sebastian is obviously missing.

Preview