Four

Grace woke up beside Dom. She smiled and cuddled into his warm bare chest. Grace loved waking up beside Dom. As of yet, they hadn't had sex.

Dom woke and wrapped his arms around Grace.

"Morning beautiful. Have you spoke to Luke yet?" Dom asked in a husky sleepy voice.

"Not yet babe," Grace replied. She kissed Dom's chest gently.

Dom nodded. He let Grace straddle him. While they'd had foreplay, they'd not actually had sex. Grace grinned. "Mia and Bri have gone out early."

Dom smirked. "Well that's good."

"Why's that?"

Dom flipped them so Grace was lying on the mattress. Dom smirked and kissed her. "You're so beautiful," he said.

Grace grinned and pulled his lips to hers. They kissed passionately. Dom grinned and laid down gently beside her.

Dom put his leg over her torso. Grace bit her lip feeling his member.

"D-Dom," Grace moaned.

"Yes babe?"

Grace began to get cold feet. She rolled over and made sure she was now straddling Dom. Dom smiled up at her. "We should go and get some breakfast."

Grace nodded. She got off Dom and grabbed his shirt. "I trust there won't be any issues with me wearing this."

Dom smirked. He grabbed her and kissed her. While he hadn't gotten over Letty entirely, Grace made him feel better.

...

Grace and Dom were standing outside by Dom's car when Brian and Mia came back. "Well someone wants to challenge the great Dom Toretto. $100,000 to the winner."

"Seriously?" Dom asked. Brian nodded. They walked into the house together.

Grace and Mia smiled at each other. Grace was pressing to ask her something. "Mia, can I talk to you?" Grace asked.

Mia nodded. "Of course. Let's go to the garage."

The girls walked to the garage together. Grace and Mia both sat on a car bonnet. "What's up?" Mia asked.

"This is awkward, but... I want to have sex with Dom," Grace mumbled.

Mia frowned. "I thought you two had already done that."

Grace shook her head. "Not yet. It's been odd because I was screwing the guy who wants you all in prison."

Mia grinned. "Make him a promise. If he wins this race, you'll give him a night to remember."