Nine

Authors Note;
Mature Content!
****

Previously;
Grace had taken the test. She was sitting on the bed with Mia. The timer on the phone went off. Grace turned the test over and saw the result was...
Now;

Grace sat in shock. The test was positive. She was pregnant. Grace knew that everything had gotten a whole lot more complicated. Especially now she was pregnant.

Grace looked up as Mia walked in. She sighed. "I'm pregnant. Fucking hell. What am I meant to do?" She asked.

Mia smiled. "Talk to Dom. He won't be mad. He knows you and Hobbs had a thing. He won't judge you."

Grace sighed and looked at her. "Why aren't you angry? I know I am."

"Because that baby could be my niece or nephew. And I'm excited for that."

****

Dom came back with Brian, Tej and Roman. Grace frowned when she saw that Brian had a black eye. "What the fuck happened?" She asked.

Roman looked at her. "Don't ask."

"Well I'm Fucking asking. And I want to know. So what happened?" Grace asked.

Dom sighed. "It was an ambush. Brian got hit. We were set up."

Grace frowned. "Who?"

Brian shrugged. "No doubt something to do with Hobbs. Grace... did he say anything about wanting Dom dead?" He asked his sister.

Grace scoffed. "That's all he talked about. But I think most of it was just talk. He wouldn't actually go through with it. It was me who wanted him dead. But that's because Hobbs lied to me and said that Brian was dead. That Dom had killed him," she said.

Dom saw how Grace had been crying. He walked over to her. "With me."

****

Grace and Dom walked into the room. Dom closed the door. "Talk to me. What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm pregnant. I took a test and now I'm pregnant. And... and I don't know if it's yours or Hobbs and that's what scares me," Grace said.

Dom was shocked. He looked at her. "Pregnant?"

"Yes."

Dom walked over to her and kissed her. Grace kissed him back. He backed her onto the bed and got between her legs. Grace moaned as she felt his cock pressed against her.

She looked into his eyes. "D-Dom?"

"Shush," he said as he looked down into her eyes. He smiled. "That's my baby in there. I don't care what anyone says."

Grace smiled. She flipped the two of them over. Grace pulled down his trousers and looked him in the eyes. "I want to do this for you," she said.

Dom moaned as she pulled down his boxers. She palmed his cock and grinned as she began pumping on it. Dom moaned as her mouth wrapped around the tip of it.

Her head began bobbing back and forth. Grace looked to see Dom's eyes were closed in pleasure.

Dom flopped them both so that he was on top of her. He pulled down her jeans and black lace underwear. Dom positioned his member at her soaking core and pushed in.

Grace arched her back in pleasure. Dom ran his fingers over clit. He knew that Grace was having his baby. It couldn't have been Hobb's as she had been with them for three months now.

Despite how soon it was, Dom wanted the baby. He wanted her.

****

Mia, Brian, Tej and Roman were sitting downstairs. They heard the bed banging against the wall. Tej smirked. "Well... that sounds interesting."

"Shut up Tej," Brian said. He hated hearing his own sister having sex. Especially with his best friend. Brian looked at Mia. "I'm going to get beer."

Mia nodded. "Go. I know you don't want to hear that."

"Damn right."

****

Grace couldn't stop the moans that escaped her mouth. She felt alive with Dom. She felt Dom release into her. She moaned as she released her own load.

Dom looked into her eyes. "That baby... it's mine."

"I-I know," she mumbled as their lips met in a heated and passionate kiss.

Dom smirked. He pulled out of her and got dressed. Grace groaned. "I don't want to go down there. They all heard us," she mumbled.

Dom said nothing. Instead he left the bedroom. Grace quickly grabbed her clothes and got dressed. "Wait. We can't tell the rest of them about the baby. Not yet. Mia knows. But no one else can know."

Dom nodded. He kissed her again. But with Grace now being pregnant, everything was going to get more and more complicated.