Eternal Memories

"Marshall just a moment!"
On the hill furthest from the land, I look back to see the beautiful pink fluffy behind me, trying to keep up. "Come on your highness, the nights not getting any younger!" I stop and wait for my lover to catch up, admiring his glory in the moonlight. The way his pinkish skin glows against the moonlight, and the gloss in his eyes when he looks at his kingdom before him is enough to make my undead heart beat. I couldn't help but grab this little pink boy and pull him in a tight embracing hoping this moment never ends. "Come on, your gift is waiting for you at the top" I lift the small framed gumdrop to the top of the hill, a picnic set up with the favorite sweet for my prince beside two candles and freshly tunes violin. "Oh Marshall! It's absolutely breathtaking!!" There's the light in his eyes again, I long to stare at those eyes for eternity. "All for you my Sweet Prince, sit. Enjoy! I want to play you a song." I knew how much Gumball loved the violin, he loved it even more so when it was me playing. I grabbed my instrument and faced my secret lover, a smile emerged from his face "Play Marshall please! I cannot contain my excitement much longer!" I place my hands in position, "gentlemen and forest creatures! I now present you Violin Sonata number 1 Op 13" I begin to play, I play for my love, I play for this moment I never want to end, I play for the world that will never accept out love.....and then my memories start to fade....the music is fading..what's going on? Gumball?! "GUMBALL" I'm in.....the dark? Gumball please.....come back.....

"FUCK" I wake up in a cold sweat "goddamnit" I take a deep breath. "That's the 4 memory this week. I gotta find him.."

In whatever lifetime Gumball, I will find you. I will never stop looking.