TomTord

This is a request on my other book so...
NO ONE'S POV
Tom was sitting in his room with alot of vodka surrounding him,Tom was playing a ________ game and he was loosing.Tom took a swig on his vodka and desperately want to win the fucking game but Tord came in,“What do you want commie???”Tom asked still looking at the screen.Tord sat down beside Tom and scooted closer and said “Oh nothing~I just want to play with you~You're losing after all-”“Bitch!I ain't fucking *hic* loosing!”Tom defended his self looking at the communist,“Looks like you are~”Tord teased.Tom got super angry,he quickly grabbed the controller and swinged it to Tord.Tom looked at Tord drunkly “Fine!If i win you'll *hic* leave me the fuck alone!”Tom screamed,Tord chuckled “Fine,if i win you'll have to wear maid dress for a day~”Tord glared.They played for a while and Tom got drunk more and more everytime he loses,Tord grinned at Tom.“So jehova~I win so wear the maid dress!”Tord tossed the dress to the drunk Tom.Tom stumbled going to the bathroom sighing slightly,Tord squeeled happily because he's gonna have his own maid.Tom stumbled again going out of the bathroom looking at the commie,“Is this how hentai work?”Tom questioned approaching him.Tord passed out because of blood loss.