Maid!Tom x Tord Part 2 (Sexual Harrasment!)

3RD POV
“Now shall we begin?”
Tom began to shiver more most likely because of how scared he is right now,Tord grabbed Tom making him again sit on his lap but Tord placed him infront of him.Tord began to smirk even more seeing Tom scared and blush is making him ______(You know the word)He began to kiss Tom in the neck while biting the soft warm skin

“T-TORD STOP!”Tom begged pushing himself off from the communist,Tord hasn't gave up and holding the small man in his waist so he wouldn't escape “Let me go!”Tom begged again,Tord stopped and looked at him again “Why is that?”Tord questioned “Because maids don't do this!They do work!”Tom stated,Tord sighed pushing Tom close to him “Look Tom,In hentai land maids do this”“What the heck is hentai land...?”Tom said,Tord began to kiss again Tom's neck.

Tom gasped pushing himself away again from Tord,Tom looked at the wall clock examining the time.‘One minute left!’Tom said to himself as he still struggle from Tord's grip “H-Hey!”Tom gasped looking at Tord who's smirking,Tord was grabbing Tom's (THICC)ass “What?”Tord said,Tom began to blush redder and looked at the clock 3...2...1...
Tom jumped off from Tord and made his way into his room

Tord began to get angry and followed Tom,Tord banged the door three times now “TOM OPEN UP!WERE NOT DONE YET!”“YES WE ARE!LOOK AT THE TIME DUMBASS!”Tom mumbled inside his room,Tord angrily sighed and looked at the wall clock.“Shit...”He said,“Can we do another bet?”Tord questioned Tom “HELL NO!”

A/N
That was the closest thing i've ever written close to smut,By the way my friend was reading this and i'm pretty sure dead.