Tom x Tord,Matt,Edd

3rd POV
It was a nice and sunny day in Tom's school,The sun's heat touching Tom's face,The trees dancing in the breeze and flowers blooming day to day,Oh how he loves everything!...Except people,He hated how they eat disgusting slobs and how they talk and lie about something to impress people.He doesn't like to interact with them except for Tord,Matt,and Edd.The four males love to hang out with each other every day in school,Though Tom doesn't know that every saturday and sunday the three boys meet up at a secret place where they torture students who tries to get close to their precious Thomas.

Saturday 10/02/17 at the warehouse

Tord walked in with his rose colored hoodie while hiding his face,"Are we gonna do this or nah?"Edd asked holding a knife while polishing it with a soft white cloth,Matt came in with his violet hoodie and he was wearing white gloves.Edd placed the chair in the middle of the warehouse,this is where the victim will sit while suffering and waiting for death to arrive.The three nodded contacting to find the victim.Their victim was Hans Smith,A wealthy young man and Tom's old friend or buddy if he preferred it,Hans is a bisexual guy and attended Tom's school even though he is richer than anyone in their town.The three noticed that that hans was getting in the way so the three made their own original plans.

Saturday 10/02/17 Downtown

Hans was walking down the street,he was surrounded by buildings like Cafe,Dress store,Shoes store,Etc.
He was alone because he wanted it to be a peaceful walk,Tord found him quick like lightning,He checked if he was alone and no one can hear him...
Quiet...'Perfect'Tord thought,He grabbed his syringe and stabbed it to Hans neck.

Saturday 10/02/17 at the warehouse

Hans begins to wake up blinking two times and looking around,he tried to get up but was tied up and chained.Three terrifying shadows appeared infront of him making him yelp,The shadows let their face be seen.The tall one has a ginger hair that is sticking up like Tom's hair and has a violet hoodie and white gloves,The other one has a brown hair and a green hoodie,The last one has two light brown horns sticking up like the other one and a red rose hoodie.Hans was terrified of what the three men will do to him,he didn't even said goodbye to his dear friend and crush Tom.

                TORTURE SCENE

Edd grabbed the knife(knifu)and stabbed it at Hans left arm,Hans muffled screamed at the scenery and pain the knife made,Edd deepen the knife and sliced open the arm,Hans screamed louder while crying hard.Tord grabbed his gun pointing it at Hans right leg shooting it quickly and left it bleeding while Tord pointed it the gun again at the other leg,Tord wanted it to be more painful but eh it was Matt's turn.Matt grabbed a sharply ass chainsaw nearby the door and sliced Hans neck leaving it to spray blood everywhere,Edd and Tord looked at Matt shocked “Uhh wow Matt,didn't know you're brutal than the two of us”Tord said opening up the incinerator(d) “Ehh i want to shut him up so i just made the great solution anyways clean up all your mess and clean that blood.”Matt said changing his violet hoodie,The three of them cleaned up the mess and evidence so that no one could find out.

Saturday 10/02/17 Downtown

The three of them were silent while walking around the stores,they thought it would be awkward to talk to each other because of the homicide earlier,they just stayed silent until they saw Tom walking with a girl?

“Another work to be finished.”

○◇○
Oh my god im so sorry for not updating!I was very busy at school and will be busy again later!Anyways feel free to request my dudes!