TomBart and TomSusan

TOMBART
TOM'S POV
I seem to be more depressed than i ever was,Wow,Tord had to fucking enter our lives again and i know he'll destroy it.I sighed as i sat down near a tree,It was a comfy tree to begin with.I started to feel more relaxed as time passes by,Hmm.

“What a nice tree you are!”I complemented,Why am i talking to a tree?I just shrugged it off and started talking to it like a crazy person would.
“...I hate this guy and i want to kill him but i can't because Edd would be mad!”I growled as a leaf fell down.

I stared at the tree that is infront of me with my black void eyes,“Heh,You're the only one who understands me...”I smiled softly.I climbed all the way up to the branch sitting on it aswell,I could've brought susan but it would anger mr...

I began to wonder what's the tree's name was,“Umm,Let's see...I'll call you,Bart!”I smiled widely as i looked at him,Now i can finally have a bestfriend!

TOMSUSAN
3RD POV
Tom began dressing up quick because He was going to visit bart again,“Are you leaving Tom?Again?”Susan said annoyed.Tom began to sweat knowing that the gal knows what's up.

“Hehe...”Tom laughed nervously,Susan sighed as he began clinging into Tom.“Im coming with you,You have no choice!”Susan smiled as Tom looked at her.Tom muttered “fine” as they left the apartment door and off to the car.

“Hey Tom!”Tord greeted as Susan glared at him,“What do you want commie?”Tom said not looking at him but staring at the car door while opening it,“Where are you two going?”Tord questioned.Tom sighed as he looked at the communist.

“To B-”“On a date”Susan interrupted as she pushed Tom on the staring wheel and sat on the passenger seat at the front,“Bye Tord”She smiled evily as they drove away.

Susan stared at Tom,“Hey,Why won't you hang out with me anymore?”Susan said sadly,Tom stopped for a moment “I-Because-I don't know...”He said dissapointed in himself.

Tom decided to go to the mall making susan tensed up,“Tom?I thought we were going to Bart?”She questioned.Tom opened the car door for Susan and Susan stepped outside.

“Lets...Hang out”Tom smiled as he lend a hand for her to reach,Susan smiled “Let's hang out”She smiled softly.

O(∩_∩)O
Happy Late New Year!I guess,This is the last update i'll be doing,haha,Okay bye guys