TomMatt

Fuuuuuuuckkkkkkk...I can't leave wattpad yet because i didn't do this ask.
Don't worry,here it is...
3RD POV
It was a normal day in the house..Well,Not so normal because two of the males has turned into a “neko” and the other one is a depressed fucker.

Tom ran towards his room growling,“This is fucked up!!”Tom screamed,“...I just saw Tom as a cat,My life is complete...”Tord said as a fountain of blood rushed.Edd began panicking and decided to call the hospital,“Hello!?Uhh yeah!My friend is having...!Anemia!I guess!?”Edd screamed at the phone.

Matt stared at the two bored and being depressed,“Matt!Quick!Help me get Tord to the ambulance!!”Edd pleaded,“Why should i help that sadist?Does he pay me?”Matt said as he flipped off the two,Tord stood his head slowly while murmuring “Fuck you too...”And he passed out again.

Matt walked upstairs knocking on Tom's door,“Go away!”Tom screamed at the door.Matt sighed and kicked the door open while putting his hands on his hoodie,Tom sat down on the bed in a ball position.

TOM'S POV
It's going to be okay...Everythings fine...Everything will be back to normal...Why am i alive...?
“Psst,Tom”Matt said as he tapped my shoulder,“The fuck do you want?”I growled.He just 'tched' and sat beside me,“You're such a baby”He said laughing,HUH!?I'M NOT A BABY!!I'M FULLY GROWN MAN!“I'm not a baby you fucking tree!!”I insulted.

This ginger tree will not insult me for my height!“Are you okay with ears and the tail though?”He asked,“Tch,Of course im not fucking okay...”“Hmm...”

Ugh,I just need some sleep.“Hey ginger tree,”I said as i alerted him,“Yeah?”He said as he looked down at me.“I'm going to be tall to!Just you wait..!”I said falling asleep,I suddenly felt warmth and comfort.

He was hugging me as i sleep...

:)))))
Yeahh finally done!