Chapter 1

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀-Nico's POV-💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

It was a normal day at Camp Half-Blood and I was alone in the Hades cabin. Then Thalia (my crush) burst through the door. She looked amazing, she was wearing black skinny jeans, blue tank top, a black leather jacket and her silver bracket/her shield, but she look worried.

"What's up Thal's" I said trying to play it cool.

"Chiron wants to see us in the big house," she replied. Suddenly I was worried too. Chiron is the camp's director and if you get called to the big house you are either are going home early or your in BIG trouble. On that note me and Thalia don't have a parent other than our godly one. We are soooooo busted.

🌲⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️🌲-Thalia's POV-🌲⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️🌲

After getting Nico, we had to get; Piper, Jason and Leo. I'm soooo busted, I thought to myself. I've only been at Camp Half-Blood for a few years, before that I was a tree. Literally, I was a damn TREE! As we were walking Nico must have seen I was worried because he tried to cheer me up by saying,

"Do you think it's normal for kids of the big three to turn into nature things, like a tree?"

"No, why?" I said puzzled.

"Well, you were a tree and Percy was a guinea pig," I twitched a smile that Nico saw, and we both cracked up laughing. We finally found Jason, Piper and Leo hiding in me and Jason's cabin. By the way Jason's my brother. The most stupid brother... EVER.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Leo's POV🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

As soon and death breath and pine-cone face came in the cabin I knew that something was wrong. Nico look more pale and Thalia had a funny look on here face.

"Chiron wants to talk to us..." Thalia said. And we followed her out the door to the big house.

Cliffhanger!!! Sorry that was a really crappy first chapter. Tell me what you think.

Annabeth: when do I come in?

Me: when I say

Annabeth: Thalia!!! Why do you get all the power

Me: because, I'm older than you!

Percy: when does my pretty face come in?

Me: correction, pretty ugly face

Percy: I didn't ask you pine-cone face

Me: yeah, you actually did, kelp face. Anywayz plz follow me, vote and comment