Chapter 3

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊-Percy's POV-🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

I disliked primary school, then I disliked middle school more, so I will probably hate high school.

I decided to Iris Message Mum. I went to the the salt water fountain in the corner of my cabin a through a golden drachma in the fountain. I say,

"O, Iris, please show me Sally Jackson"

A image of my mum appears in front of me. She is doing the washing in our small apartment in New York.

"Hi mum!" I say cheerfully

"Hi, Percy. What's going on at Camp? How are you?"

"I'm fine and so is camp. I just thought I'd let you know that I am going to high school!"

"That's great! Well, I have to go, now. Bye!"

I love my mum because she is so laid back, most of the time and she understands everything. I wonder what the time is? A voice inside my head says. I check. And it's 9:00. I think I should get some sleep.

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️-Thalia's POV-⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

It midnight and I can't sleep, so I sneak out of my cabin and up to my tree. A few years ago I died. My father, Zeus, had pity because I died trying to save my friends Annabeth, Grover and Luke, so dad turned me into a tree. If your wondering I was a pine tree that's were pine-cone face comes from.

I finally reach the tree, and I start to climb it until I get to a spot were there's a platform. On the plat from there is a few pillows, guitar (I bet you didn't know I played), and a hammock. I pick up my guitar and play a few chords, just like Luke taught me.

Ok, I'll tell you Luke was. He was my crush, before I was a tree I was on the run with Luke that's when we met Annabeth. But he's died, well he turned evil and eventually I had to fight and pushed him off a cliff. Sounds harsh right? Wrong, he was about to kill me so I had to.

I randomly start sing the chorus of a song Luke wrote for me;

And I've been catching myself thinking of her,

It was three in the morning,

Every day I chase after her,

But I can't catch lightning,

Catching myself thinking of her,

It was three in the morning,

Every day I chase after her,

But I can't catch lightning,

No, I can't catch lightning

Oh I can't catch lightning,

Finally I fall asleep in my hammock.

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀-Nico's POV-💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

I wake up at 5:00am, it's annoying every thing some big is coming up I wake early. I decide to go find Thalia, she's always up at the crack of dawn. I look through the window closest to her bed, but she was not there. I looked all over Camp and was about to give up when I heard.

"Nico?" I turned around an saw Thalia near her tree, "well your up... early."

"I couldn't sleep," after a few seconds quiet I said, "Thalia you don't look so good, you look like you slept in a bush."

"Close, Nico, very close."

"I don't get it??" I said puzzled.

"Nothing..." she said with a small smirk. "I should probably go pack," just like that she walked away.