Chapter 2

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗-Piper's POV-💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

We got to the big house and Percy and Annabeth were out side just standing there.

"Are you here about leaving camp?" Annabeth said.

"Yeah, Chiron asked me to round up these," she paused and looked around, "campers." She continued.

"Nice save, sis." Jason said. Just then Chiron came out in his wheel chair, with serious look on his face.

"Why did you call us her!?!" Nico and Thalia asked at the same time. I swear I saw Nico blush.

"Come inside and then I'll tell you," Chiron said pointing inside.

📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚-Annabeth's POV-📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚

We all walk and sit on the couches inside. Chiron, who was still in his wheel chair started to talk,

"I understand that you all are wondering what in the world you are doing here. Well I can tell you that you are not in trouble," with that we all breathed a sigh of relief. "However, you are here for a serious matter. You have been chosen to be the first demigods to go to......... high school!"

I was soooo exited! High school I could study artitexture! I look around obviously I was the only one who likes this idea.

"Your parents, both mortal and godly have agreed to you to do this. You start tomorrow."

💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨-Jason's POV-💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨

I must have looked as exited as if some ask "would you like me to strangle you?" The group split up, me and Thalia went to cabin 1 to pack for tomorrow. Judging be Thalia's facial expressions she was not impressed with going to high school.