Chapter 4

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥-Leo's POV-🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Don't tell anyone I said this but I am a LITTLE scared of going to high school, a LITTLE. As we file onto the van, all the couples sit together; Percy and Annabeth, Jason and Piper. The singles had to partner up Nico asked me to sit next to Rachel so he could sit with Thalia and I said yes.

The bus trip was sooo boring because Rachel would not talk to me. At first I would talk to fill the silence but after a bit I got board.

I asked the diver, "Where are we going?"

And her answered, "To 'the High School of New York' original name right?"

"How long till we get there?"

"An hour or so,"

With that I decided to go to sleep.

🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨-Rachel's POV-🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨

Leo is soooooooooooooooooooooo annoying! Half of the bus trip he was annoying me and the other half he was DROOLING on me!!! I can't wait to get off this bus!

Personally, I feel kind of...... left out I suppose. Because I am the only mortal on this bus and the only Oracle in the world. But hey, I always knew that I would be a loner, it's my specialty.

Well, 5 minuets down, 55 to go!

📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚-Annabeth's POV-📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚

We finally get there and I decided to lead the group to the building. When we get there the school is huge, it's a old building, probably from the late 1800. From the front it look like a average sized school but I can tell by the style that it would be huge.

I lead the group through the entrance and I see a front desk? I walk up and the lady sitting at the desk says,

"Names and who sent you?"

"My name's Annabeth, these are; Percy, Thalia, Nico, Piper, Jason, Leo and Rachel. We were sent by..." I look around to make no one was listening, then I continue, "... Chiron."

"When you get in the lift type you senders name on the keypad and you will be taken to your level, your name will be on the door."