Chapter 5

📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚-Annabeth's POV-📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚

We walk over to the elevator and punched in Chiron's name. When we arrive on our level I go strait to the door that says Annabeth.

I open the door and see that the walls are painted light purple, there was white bed sheets on my bed which has owl pillows on it and a white desk. On that desk is a light purple laptop the has Annabeth engraved in gold on the top and next to my laptop was my own phone in a owl case. There was a cupboard next to by bed filled with cloths like the ones that I own.

I whisper a prayer to my mum, thank you Athena.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊-Percy's POV-🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

I walk in to the room with my name on it, and all I can see is blue. Light blue walls, dark blue bed and desk and my very own fish tank with exotic fish. I had a cup roared with some cloths that I like in it. On my desk is a sea blue laptop with my name engraved in gold on top and MY VERY OWN PHONE!

Thank you Posiden, thank you very very much, dad, I thought.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Leo's POV🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I Walk into my new room to see orange walls, a brown bed sheet, wooden cupboard filled with tools and a wooden working desk. On the wooden desk was a phone and a laptop with my name written on it in gold. There was even a second cupboard filled with the clothes liked.

Wow, thanks dad, I prayed.

💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨-Jason's POV-💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨💨

I walk into my room to see white walls, a sky blue bed sheet, a cupboard filled with clothes that I like and a blue desk. On the desk was a white laptop with Jason written in gold and on top of my computer there was a phone. I turned around and saw a giant window with the best view of New York.

Some how I know who to thank, so I whispered a prayer, thanks dad, thank a lot.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗-Pipers POV-💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Walking into my room I though I was in heaven. The walls were light pink, my bed was a colour mixed between purple and pink, my desk was the same colour. I had curtains draped around my bed. My room looked like it was made for a princess! As I walked closer to my desk I saw that on it was a light pink laptop, with had my name written on it in GOLD, and a phone. There was a cupboard filled with the most beautiful cloths I have EVER seen.

After looking at my room I knew who did this for me, thank you mum, I whispered.

🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨-Rachel's POV-🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨

I walk through my room doors and see my room is... amazing! It has empty white walls (just enough room to paint), wooden cupboard full of clothes that I would wear, pink bed sheets, and a wooden desk. On my desk is a pink laptop that says Rachel Dare in GOLD! Next to my laptop is my very own phone! This is the best day of my LIFE!!!

Thank you, I prayed to all the Greek, gods and goddesses.

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀-Nico's POV-💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

I enter my room expecting to hate it, but it's actually ok. The walls are dark grey, I have a black cupboard (filled with clothes I like), black bed sheets and a black desk. I also have cobwebs everywhere. On my desk is a grey laptop that has my name engraved in gold on the lid of it. Next to my laptop is a phone in a skull case, AWWESOME!

Somehow I find myself praying, thanks dad, to my father Hades.

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️-Thalia's POV-⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Walking into my room I get the shock of my life, it actually looks cool. The walls are black as night, I have a cupboard filled with the clothes I like, I have a desk and a view of New York City. It's strange my cupboard, desk and bed sheets are glowing (like the moon). On my desk was a black laptop with Thalia⚡️, engraved on it. Next to my laptop was my very own phone in a lightning case.

Thanks, Zeus and Artemus, I whispered to myself.