Chapter 7

For this chapter here are the sceduals:

Thalia
Greek
Archery
Music
Sport (junior)

Nico
Fencing
Greek
Music
Sport (junior)

Percy
Marine biology
Greek
Sport (senior)
Fencing

Jason
Latin
Ancient Rome
Sport (senior)
Fencing

Annabeth
Greek
Latin
Sport (senior)
Italian

Piper
Greek
Archery
Sport (senior)
Beauty classes

Rachel
Greek
Art
Sport (senior)
Art extended

Leo
Design Technology
Greek
Sport (senior)
Building block

^_^ the next day ^_^

🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨-Rachel's POV-🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨

We decided that we would do an 'all man/woman for themself' thing, as in we would walk to school by ourselves making it less likely for monsters to find us. All the Demigods kept a weapon hidden with them. It's hard for me cause at school I have to be carful that I don't start sayings prophecy randomly.

To walk to the school you had to go to the entrance which was next door the the hotel entrance. As the only mortal in this I was able to walk with anyone I wanted to. I decide I would walk with Piper, a) because it would be weird with Percy or any boy, b) Annabeth hates me, and c) Thalia is in a bad mood.

*-* after school *-*

Today I became the school artist, Jason and Percy became popular, Piper became a cheerleader, Annabeth became the school nerd, Leo became the class clown, Nico became the emo and Thalia became the Bad Gurl. It's a wonder that all of us are friends, we have such different personalitys. At school we have to stay clear of each other but that is hard considering that we have similar sceduals (a/n see top).

I walk into my room to find a note on my bedside table. It read;

In honour of successfully finishing the first day of school, I have decided to have a girls night. Meet in the lounge room at 6:00pm, wear your pjs.
Love, Aphrodite xxx

Great. A girls night. By the sound and grounds coming from out side I can tell the other girls have gotten their note. I check the time it's 4:00, two hours. I sit at my desk and complete my homework.

O.O - 5:45 - O.O

I close my math book as I have completed homework. I quickly have a shower and get dressed in my white PJ tank-top and blue tracksuit pants, which are covered in paint. By now it is 6:00 so I decide make my way to the lounge room knowing everyone is probably their already.

Walking down the hall I see the boys gathering in Leo's room, I decide to ignore them and keep on walking.

As I walk in the room I see Annabeth in light purple pj's. Piper in light pink PJ's. Than Lady Aphrodite in bright pink pj's. Sitting next to her is Athena in purple and green pjs. Queen Hera, sat next to Athena, and was in gold pj's. Than came the two most surprising people their, Hazel and Reyna. Hazel was wearing pink and brown pjs while Reyna was wearing purple and gold.

"I'll be right back!" Said Annabeth and Aphrodite in sync. I saw them going down the hall and disappearing in Thalia's room. They cam out each dragging someone who was screaming and pulling against them.

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙Artemis' POV🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

HELP! SOS!!! ME AND THALIA ARE BEING DRAGED TO OUR DOOM BY APHRODITE AND ANNABETH!!! WE NEED HELP!!! AHHHHHH!!! WE ARE A METER AWAY FROM OUR DOOM!!!! SAVE US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crap! We are in the room now, our doom is called a 'girls night'! Ewww!