Chapter 2 - The Girl

"Hey guys! Look she's waking up!" exclaimed the blue-headed Dragon Slayer. Everyone gathered around her. She was startled because of the seven new faces.

"Hey. Are you okay?" asked Grey as politely as possible, but the girl just stared at what seems to be Happy.

"OMG!!!!(Just cringed) A FLYING CAT!!!" she suddenly yelled, now startling the other six. She tackled Happy in a cuddly manner.

"AAAAA!"

"HEY! Let go of my best friend!" threatened Natsu as he lit his fist on fire. The girl lets go of Happy and ran into the forest.

"Nastu look what you did. Hey! Come back!" shouted Grey as he ran of to go find her.

"Come on, Wendy. Carla. Lucy, you stay here to calm down Natsu, okay? We will be back," commanded Erza as she ran into the forest with Wendy.

"Hey Natsu. You ok?" asked Lucy, doing as she has been told.

"Yeah. Thanks. Where's Happy?"

"Aye sir! Why did you scare her off? She didn't hurt me. "

"Sorry. We just met and I don't trust her right now. But she seems familiar to me."

"Really?" Lucy asks and she sits right next to Natsu on the lush grass. She gives him an "I'm worried for you and I'm in love with you but don't want to show it" hug.

"Thanks, Lucy"

Time skip to them finding (Y/N).

"Stop right there! Who are you?! Show your face!" commanded Erza. The girl slowly turned around and takes of the hood revealing her face. Her face lits up as she ran towards Erza and yelling her name.

"Erza don't you remember me? It's me  (Y/N) from the Tower of Heaven!"