Chaper 6 - "Testing" Your New Abilities

(Y/N), Natsu, Happy, and Lisanna are in the forest, before the fight.

"So uh... what do you need exactly?"

"Well, I heard that you fought Natsu over here and I want to see what this introvert is made of. That's all."

"Okay. But to warn you,..."

"What is IT?!"

"Just wanted to say that you are going to end up in the infirmary."

"Hmph! No that will be you little girl."

Battle time!

You and Lisanna stand on opposite sides while Natsu and Happy are in the middle, watching the fight. Happy yells "START!"
Lisanna's first move was to change into a harpy and took flight, preparing for an attack. Then she charges straight down, talons first. You summoned a huge tsunami (new spell) that washed over the entire forest, soaking Natsu, Happy, the trees, and more importantly, Lisanna. This caused her wings to become wet and disabling her flight. Then Lisanna did a full body takeover into a fish because there was now a small flood. The water is contained because you conjured a bubble (new spell) that contains the fight and damage. You couldn't see her,so you summoned sharks and dolphins after her (new spell). Your logic was that if you used water then she can't fly, and if you send carnivores after her, she will be eaten. But out of no where she transforms into a huge rabbit. It was weird looking. So what you thought was to conjure another new spell that was actually damaging. You yelled the words "Poseidon's Trident!", and a trident came from the water below you. You grabbed it and pointed it toward the sky and lighting stuck down towards the trident. This sent an electrical charge into the water and giving Lisanna a deadly electrical shock. Lisanna collapsed because to the massive amounts of energy. Natsu ate up the lighting, you drank the water, and you gave Happy some fish. Natsu carried Lisanna to the infirmary to be healed by Wendy.