Spill dat Tea!

•Shauna•

It was 7:00. Girls night was about to begin. I was just waiting for Zara to come. Zara texted me saying we should have a Pajama Party so I got in a unicorn onesie. I heard a knock on the door and ran to open it. "Zara!" I said, hugging her. "You ready for girls night, Shauna?"

•Liam•

I knew something was off about her. I should've known. Graser has been talking about this girl for a while. I can't believe it. I should've known.

I called Graser up about it. To let him know the real girl he's been dating. I got onto Skype and called him. When he picked up I said, "Hey, Graser, there's uhh...something I need to tell you." He slowly answered with, "Okaaaaaay..."

"About your girlfriend-" I was cut off by Graser. "Shauna?"

"Yeah, Shauna. She umm might have cheated on you with meeee....." There was silence for a moment. "I already knew that. She told me herself. Along with how she realized she loves me. I just can't believe you would do that to a friend."

    "No, Graser, I didn't know she was your girlfriend." I said pissed off. Did he really think I would do that knowing who she was? "Pshh yeah right. But we all know that I'm a better boyfriend to her."

   "Yeah, suuuure I'll believe that coming from you, the professional liar." Graser kinda laughed a little before saying, "Buddy, I think you're mixing me up with Will." I was confused when he said that. "What does Will have to do with any of this?"

   Graser huffed before continuing. "We all know about what happened with Jordan and Will. Or, some of it. But what most people don't know is that Will lies about the whole thing." I was shocked. Will? Lie? I couldn't believe it. "So Jordan didn't really backstab Will? He didn't turn the people he loved against him...."

   "Nope, just made the whole thing up. That's the reason Jordan left the cube. He couldn't deal with all the lies and rumors about him that weren't true." I was a little confused. "Wait....if you knew all of this.....why the hell are you still friends with Will?" Graser laughed at that. "H, buddy! He's a money maker! Ever heard about views?" And that is when I realized who the true Graser really was.

QotD: How are you?