Chapter 5

Unus was confused for days after what happened with the bull's"how can you hate and fear a creature you didn't even know existed?!" Unus thought

"What's wrong Unus?" Cradline said in a demanding voice"Nothing..." Was all Unus replied"Unus..." Cradline said.Unus sighed"Everyone hates me because I'm a dragon,yet they say they didn't know dragons existed,so how do they know how we're like?!"Unus finally said.Cradline frowned"Who hates you?" She asked"The bulls.Everyone!"

"The bulls?"

"They told me how animals think of dragons"

"I'm not afraid of you.I don't hate you"

"But that's just you!"...."Everyone else hates me"Unus said

Cradline looked at Unus with sympathy,before the silence was broken.The sound of wings slicing cleanly threw the air.Every animal knew,the king of the skies had come and he doesn't come to play.

The Eagle the king Eagle,grown to triple the size of a regular Eagle,all feared him.

The whole valley of animals snuck into their hideouts. But the small animals need not worry.They are not his snacks.

He goes for the wolves.

The pillipean Eagle

(A/N:Regular size^....now triple that,is the king of the skies)

Cradlines eyes widened in fear.
"Unus.To the cave!" Cradline ordered.Unus didn't hesitate to obey,he flew into the cave,and Cradline followed after. Peaking out to see the Eagle.

He landed in the middle of the valley,a hare sprang past,but with a massive amount of speed in his legs,he captured the hare in his talons.
It breathed frantically for air,as it stared at the giant eagle "Where can I find an animal worthy of a meal?" He asked in a deep voice"i-i-I umm.i" The Eagle slammed the hare to the ground"Speak straight!"He demanded"Yes.umm,only small creatures live around here" The hare said"I smell a very different sent"The eagle said"oh.that may be...the...uhm"The hare started"May be the?" The Eagle asked"The umm.Dragon,that...moved in a while ago" The hare said"Don't speak to me nonsense! If you are trying to scare me off by lying to me telling me a dragon lives here. It won't work. If there was a dragon around.I'd kill it" The Eagle said.The hare nodded

Cradlines feathers stood on end.

"There is a Dragon here!"Yelled another hare"He isn't lying"
The Eagle turned to face him"than please,tell me....where is he?" The Eagle asked
"Non of your concern!"Cradline said flying in front of the eagle"I assure you. You won't find him here,Lord Fearless Fillip" Cradline said "You seem familiar with my name?" Fillip said,releasing his talents from the hare,who sprang off instantly"I am Cradline of the Crow kingdom" She said"Oh.well I heard you where outcast" Fillip said "That's true" She admitted"So.Now your Cradline of nowhere?"Fillip said in an annoying tone "I am Cradline of the valley of dreadful fire" She said. Animals had been calling it that "And why does such a name belong to it?" He asked "Is it the home of the fire breathing dragon?!"Fillip asked,while opening his wing,trying to look extra intimidating. And it was working.Cradline was crouched to the floor"No sire.There is no dragon here" Cradline said"Your lying eyes tell a different story" He roared,while opening his talons to attack Cradline,who was now flat on the ground submittedlly.She closed her eyes,but death nor pain ever came. She opened her eyes to see Unus,who was just bellow shoulder hight for Fillip.with their talons attached,Blue fire steamed from Unus's nostrils"If your going to hurt her. You'll have to go through  me!"Unus roared"Does one dare stand to challenge me?" Fillip thought,staring into the fiery eyes of Unus"You do exist"Fillip said"How?" He said still wrestling"There where hundreds of us.My mother placed my Egg in the cave of protection,when the Earth was wiped out.I hatched only when the magic found a protector.Cradline" Unus said"That means you must still be only a child.And yet you face me without fear?"Fillip asked.
Fillip un clenched his talons,and so did Unus.Fillip bowed his head"You are truly worthy of living in my world.Who am I to kill the last dragon?"Fillip said to Unus"Who am I to kill my king?"Unus replied.
"Call me when you need.Anyway you can.I'll hear you and come to your aid"Fillip said
"He isn't bad at all.its just not fun being feared" Unus thought.
Fillip flew out into the skies. The wind of his wings flapping,sent Cradline tumbling and Unus needed to stick his claws in the ground to stay still.

Cradlines heart swelled with pride"Unus.there is non other comparable.its truly a gift that you where given to me"

Chapter over.

Hope you enjoyed.plz vote and comment

809 words~