Dear Mom

Dear Mom,

Sorry if I messed up almost everything. I don't know how to do things right. Even my teachers didn't taught me how to do it exactly but I'm always trying. You raised me to be a trier so here I am redoing everything, figuring out where it went wrong. But don't worry mom, I can do it.

Remember what I told you when I was 6 when I broke daddy's watch? I will fix it on my own. That time I tried but I was really young to fix a watch. But that's not the point, I want you to not worry at all because I can take care of myself. I'm a grown up now. I can atleast manage to survive.

I admit, it was really hard without you. Up until now, I don't how I manage to take care of Dad everyday. He suffered. Every night he cried with all the bottles of alcohol inside his room. I've tried not to cry. I needed to be strong.

Mom, don't worry at all. We'll get through it, soon. We'll have each other's back until we learn to move on but we won't forget you. We will always love you and live with your memories. Don't get mad if Dad would meet someone and love her. He still love you as much as I do. But please understand that he had undergone a lot of pain and maybe he deserves to be happy again. I know you'll understand him if that time comes.

I miss you, Mom. I really do. I wish you're still here so that nothing would change but that's quite impossible. Wherever you are, I hope you're happy. I hope you're doing fine. And we'll do the same. I love you, Mom.

Sincerely,
Your Daughter