Chapter One

I was sitting in our lavishly furnished parlour playing Fifa 17 when I heard the sound of someone barging through the door.

"Walid my guy!!!!" He shouted as he took a seat next to me and began eating the unfinished plate of suya I had in front of me.

That was the handsome saleem A.K.A Abuja's very own bad boy who also happened to be my Best friend. We grew up together and literally did everything together some people even refer to us as twins. As a result of our friendship we even attended the same university, Both our parents became very close family friends and also partners in business.

You will never change I said to saleem as he gobbled the last piece of suya.

I challenge you to a friendly match of FIFA said saleem as he smiled mischievously, he knew I never said no to a challenge and we began playing. We got bored of the game so saleem collected my phone and was going through my snapchat.

Guy you need to share me some of your snapchat friends o , how can a fine boy like me be getting just 900 views I need to start singing like you very soon said saleem.

I laughed, okay but please don't open any of my messages although I knew my warnings were falling on deaf ears because I could clearly see him going through my messages. Saleem you'll never change I said as I threw a playful punch at him which he dodged smoothly and continued ransacking my phone.

I don't even know how we became friends I laughed as I continued playing the game alone.