Chapter six

Saleem's P.O.V

I was sitting in the school cafeteria deep in thought, I didn't even have the appetite to order a meal so I decided to leave.

As I was approaching the exit I saw my friend Alameen so I decided to say Hi to him for friendship sake not because I wanted to talk to him.

Lately I don't even feel like talking to people anymore, since the day I got in a fight with Walid I've been feeling miserable I feel like going to him to apologize but then what about Khadeejah I thought...

"You're lost in thought again" said Alameen

I didn't even notice that he was beside me I really need to get a hold on myself I chided myself mentally.

I swear man, you know since I got into a fight with Walid I've been feeling very sad I think I should go apologize to him what do you think? I asked him.

Apologize! Which apology? Yelled Alameen

How can you apologize to Walid after all he has done to you ? How can he betray you like that continued Alameen angrily

If Walid truly cared about you he would not have asked you to give up on Khadeejah because he knows how much you truly love her.

"Look let me tell you something there's this girl that I like her name is Zainab but I don't even know how she knew about Walid and now she suddenly wants to be with him. We need to do something before he takes away all the fine girls on this campus"

But Walid is like a brother to me....I tried saying to Alameen

Which brother? Will your brother do this to you, in fact i have a plan said Alameen

Fam do whatever it takes , I just won't give up on Khadeejah....