Chapter five

Khadeejah's P.O.V

I was on my way to class when I spotted my friend Zainab.

Perfect just the person I was looking for I thought as I smiled at her.

Deeja she squealed in her tiny voice as she gave me a hug.

Zainab is a very nice and caring person, she is like the only person that gave me a nice welcome when I first came to the school.

All the other girls were giving me nasty glares and obviously gossiping about me.

Oh well that's their business I don't care, the last thing I need in my life is some stupid girls beef.

"Deeja how're you ? I miss you" said Zainab in her sing song voice

I'm good Alhamdulilah I answered her with a huge grin on my face, i miss you too.

Can we go somewhere private so we can talk I need to tell you something I said to her in a serious voice.

"Yeah sure lets go to the library nobody goes there anymore,bunch of unserious students" she said laughing.

As we were walking down to the library I kept thinking of ways on how to explain my situation to Zainab without her misunderstanding me, I really needed to talk to someone because all this was too much for me to handle.

The other day Saleem confronted me that I had to choose between him and Walid, I told him I couldn't choose because as crazy as it sounds I had feelings for both of them.
May God help Me.

As I finished narrating my ordeal to Zainab, she gave me a lot of advice and even encouraged me to do istighara on the matter. At that moment I felt so blessed to have her as a friend and whoever gets to marry her must be a lucky man.

As from that day onwards I noticed that whenever I mention Walid's name she gave me this strange look that I couldn't give a meaning to. When I confronted her about it she just shrugged the issue off.

Had I known.....

Hey guys so sorry for the delay😭😭
I promise to update regularly😅😅
Don't forget to vote, share and comment
#snoozynation