Chapter two

Walid's P.O.V

I was waiting at the parking lot as usual, it never seize to amaze me why a grown up person such as Saleem always comes to school late and ends up begging me to wait for him at the parking lot which I stupidly agree to.

Mtcheew I hissed loudly as I checked the Time, it was almost time for my next lesson and Saleem was still no where in sight . I was about to start going to the class when I heard someone yell 'WALID!!!"

I thought it was Saleem and I was about to start shouting at him Until I turned then I realized it was my friend Faisal.

Walid why are you not in class yet, Faisal asked surprised because he knew how I took my studies seriously.

I was about to answer him when a girl wearing a long black abaya came passing by, she had the most beautiful pair of eyes I had ever seen. She carried herself like a queen and walked like a model. She was what you will call simple and elegant, she flickered her eyelashes when she noticed I was staring, she smiled and I could tell she was the shy kind..

"Walid! Walid!!" Guy are you alright I've been trying to get your attention for the past ten seconds , is it that babe you thinking of ? Interrupted Faisal in a teasing voice.

Maza forget, Who is she please ? Do you know her ? I asked Faisal in a serious voice.

Of course I know her, she's the new transfer student from New Oakland international university, Her name is Khadija Mashi , she's twenty years old has four siblings and her father is filthy rich although she's very humble about it.

I was staring at Faisal shocked at the amount of information he knew about the girl who hasn't even spent up to a week in school, seriously was this guy a stalker or something.

Guy relax we had the same class the other day and we got to know ourselves I even have her phone number said Faisal as if he knew exactly what I was thinking of.

I instantly felt jealous how could he have her phone number first and not me, I quickly got a hold on myself this girl wasn't even mine and I'm already acting this way , May God help me.

Do you want her number or not, please I'm late for class said Faisal quickly.

Oh Damn! I forgot all about class I lamented.

Yes please I do, I quickly answered Faisal before he changed his mind.

Faisal scribbled the number on a piece of paper which he gave me and left hurriedly to class.

As for me I knew I could not concentrate even if I tried, so I got into my car and drove home to think about the new found love of my life who probably doesn't know I exist.