Chapter nine

Two Weeks later....

Saleem had no idea on what was happening with Walid so as a result he continued on his mission to woo Khadeejah at all cost. He noticed that Khadeejah had become somehow withdrawn but he continued to show her love and affection Until finally she began to reciprocate.

Whenever he spoke to her about Walid he noticed that her mood suddenly changes and so he stopped bringing up his name in her presence.

Zainab noticed how Khadeejah quickly got over Walid and she became angry and decided to confront Khadeejah about it.

"Do you know that Nobody has seen nor heard from Walid for a very long time" said Zainab to Khadeejah as she waited to see her reaction to the question.

Look Zainab don't start with your usual pestering about Walid, i already told you that Walid ended things with me he left me for another girl so why would I care about him said Khadeejah hotly.

I heard rumors that you're now dating Saleem is that true? asked Zainab ignoring what Khadeejah said.

Yes it's true, i love Saleem and he loves me too is there a problem said Khadeejah rudely

No there's no problem I'm leaving sef said Zainab as she picked up her bag and got ready to leave

Better said Khadeejah as she hissed and continued playing a game on her phone.