A Bad Feeling

Rolling to the right, then to the left. No matter what the position she tries, she just can't sleep. After closing the door, Frisk just has that dreadful feeling in her chest. The feeling that something is going to happen. Or maybe.... just maybe something did HAPPEN. Leaving the room to get some chocolate from the fridge just to make the feeling go away.
.....
.....
But even after eating all that chocolate, it didn't go away. Still having that feeling, she hesitatedly went to Chara's room.

Knocking on the door three times, she called her

"Chara? Chara are you in there?? If you are there, please respond!"

After pounding on the door many times, Frisk started to get worried.

"Chara!! Chara!!"

Silence only answered her. Opening the door to Chara's room abruptly that the hinges was on the verge falling off. But Chara wasn't there. This made her worriedness rise up to the point that her eyes are starting to be blood-red in color.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Calm down, calm down. NOTHING is going to happen. Definitely NOTHING. Maybe she just went to trashbag's house. Yeah......'  She calmed down making her eyes return to its hazel brown color but the heavy feeling still bothered her. Deciding to go to the end of the RUINS to practice her fighting style in case if something happened. Of course, with her trusty red knife that she sealed off ever since Chara brought her back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After reaching the Snowdin sign,  the little lively town was pretty peaceful....

No, not peaceful but silent. Too silent, that the joyous atmosphere turned into an eerie one. But Chara didn't mind it.
Humming a lively tune while looking around the place until she reached the skelebro's house.

She wondered, 'Where is everyone?'

Entering the house expecting the blue-scarfed skeleton would be there and welcome her. Instead, silence welcomed her. Going upstairs and opening their rooms to find that they are not there.

"Oh yeah!" She suddenly blurted out.

"Sans was going to Alphys' place for training! How could I forget that?"

Laughing like an idiot, Chara went to the place where Sans and she turned into friends. With a blurry sight due to the bright light, she can barely see a silhouette. Adjusting her eyes to the light, she saw someone with their back facing her. She recognized the sweater that person wore.

"Hey Frisk! Where did everyone go? Are you going to see Sans aren't ya?"

The figure turned around and faced Chara. It was Frisk. She just smiled. Not an ordinary smile, it was not also a fake smile but..... a smile that was forgotten in the past timelines. THAT SMILE.

Feeling something was wrong. She backed off. As the figure stepped forward.

"You are not Frisk are you?"

"What are you talking about? It's me Chara. I am Frisk." , walking forward as Chara walked backwards.

"Where is everyone?!"

Ignoring her question,  she continuously walked forward with a smile.

Chara walked backwards once again and fell on her butt. Shaking in fear, she screamed .

"PAPYRUS!!!!!!!"

Giggling and looking at Chara. She said "Oh! Are you looking for that smiley trashbag? Well then here he is!"

Suddenly Papyrus came out of nowhere and looked all bloody and weak. He was unconscious. Chara gasped at the sight. Frisk threw Papyrus in front of Chara making her go to Papyrus's side. Papyrus opened one of his eyes and managed to say something.