Answers

The moment we heard the door close, Sans and Undyne flinched.

"So..... how did we end up in the surface huh?" I raised my eyebrow at the three while looking at them with my arms crossed.

"We had only 6 souls so how the hell did the barrier bre- Wait, where's Chara..?" My eyes widened at the thought of Chara dying. I had a sudden pain in my head for a second, some memories resurfaced in my mind. Thankfully, none of them noticed.

"She's at some inn with Papyrus, resting. Chara didn't want to leave you." Toriel answered, reassuring me. Damn, I'm getting soft.

"She's gonna visit later when she wakes up." She pat my back, feeling her paws which was actually quite soft. Hush,  nobody will know but me.

"I see.... that's good and all. Back to the topic, what happened?" I frowned thinking what happened. I mean like, there isn't anyway to break the barrirer aside from having 7 souls.

"We--" One of them answered but was cut off by me.

"And why did you associate with humans?", My frown deepened even more. They went silent as I couldn't hide my hatred for humans. Just by seeing them in person made my blood boil. I gripped the blanket in sheer anger remembering that person.

Catherine.

Sans pat my shoulders in attempt to calm me down.

"NOW NOW, NO NEED TO BE HOSTILE TOWARDS THEM. THEY HELPED US AFTER ALL! SO LET US EXPLAIN THINGS UP." He chirped.

I didn't utter a word, letting them speak. I need to understand what the fucking hell happened before I lose my shit. Wow, controlling your temper is hard especially when you're hot-headed all the time.

"IN ALL HONESTY, WE DON'T KNOW WHY THE BARRIER BROKE. WE JUST WENT UP ,SAW A VILLAGE NEAR THE MOUNTAIN AND ASKED FOR HELP. " Sans explained while staring at me with his starry eyes.

'Humans? Helping monsters? That's new.' I thought deeply.

"That issue about humans being all-welcoming and friendly is a problem for another day. The main question is why did the barrier break?" Toriel asked putting her paw on her chin.

Silence continued until Undyne told her own theory.

"B-but i-it's possible that the strong energy and Frisk's DETERMINATION caused the barrier to b-break..." Undyne stuttered avoiding my piercing eyes while fiddling with her glasses.

"Strong energy?" The fish lady just nodded in response. All  I could think of a strong energy was that HATE thing.

Then silence ensued once again.

A knock from  the door broke everyone's deep thinking.

"COMING!" Sans went to open the door to see a blonde woman. With somehow the same features as mine. Red eyes, almond-shaped face and many more.

Her eyes went to Sans who opened the door and smiled at him. Then, she looked at me. She looked at me with happiness while I looked at her with disgust and anger.

"What are you doing here, Catherine?" I spoke with such venom that made everyone shiver at my tone. Never had they heard or seen me so angry like this.

'Catherine' didn't seem to notice my tone in speaking to her. Nor did she notice my glare.

She only smiled at me, "I only wanted to see my precious daughter after so many years."

....

"WHAT?!!" Everyone in the room yelled in surprise. I winced at their loudness, but it can't be helped. They never knew anyway. I didn't even tell them.

Seeing her say 'my precious daughter' makes me sick. I feel like throwing up but I held it in.

"I am not your daughter anymore, Catherine. Now, leave."

"But---!"

"I could've killed you if I wanted to."

Now I'm wondering where my knife went.

Catherine stood there, still stunned on what I said. I smirked. That's not all I have to say for all that she's done. That was only a small part of it.

"FRISK! THAT'S NOT NICE!" Sans scolded me. "AND DON'T EVEN BOTHER FINDING YOUR KNIFE." He told me like he just read my mind.

So he has the knife.

"My child, calm down. I'm sure that whatever happened in the past, she didn't mean it!" Toriel stood in front of Catherine in case I did something I would regret. But I probably wouldn't.

"No, Miss Toriel I understand. I'll take my leave..."

The queen was shocked at the visitor's words. Catherine only shook her head.

"See you at home soon, Frisk." With that, she left the room with sadness in her eyes.

"..... F-Frisk, was that your r-real mother..?" The scientist asked in curiosity, especially what just happened in the room.

"She's not my mother. Not anymore."

○○○●○●○●○●○○○

I got no excuses for this lol. I sorta forgot about this hahahaha. Sowwy?