Awakening

Am..... I dead..?

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I opened my eyes to see a white ceiling.

Am I in heaven? Wait no. I can't go to heaven. After all that i've done, why do I deserve to go there?

To confirm my thoughts, I groaned and looked over to the side to see a strangely familiar face.

Yep. I'm still alive.

"B..blue...?" I whispered although it sounded like I was just blowing from my mouth.

My eyes met with his white pinpricks which used to be blue stars. There were also tear-stained marks on his face. Man, did he really cry that much? He was literally shocked at me. Before I could say anything, he bolted out of the room without any warning. Probably he would tell everyone that I woke up. I tried to chase him but my body was too heavy to be able to sit up. I looked around my surroundings. I never saw this part of the Underground....

What happened? Where is this place?

My thoughts were cut off from the sound of the door opening. I heard a bunch of footsteps so I would assume that it would be some fellow monsters. But... I saw something that I really  didn't expect.

Humans..

Accompanied by Sans, Mom, and Undyne.

Naturally, I put up a scowl on my face that showed hatred and irritation directed at them. And of course, they didn't notice. A certain someone just had to notice. He sent me a look that showed comfort and worry.

'DON'T WORRY, THEY WON'T HURT US.'

Well though I believe I can't even stand properly in my current condition. So, their life has been spared..... as of the moment. The humans stopped in front of me. I noticed  that one of them had a surprised look. She noticed me staring and looked away in... grief? I don't know, she was kinda weird though.

"Ehem. Miss Frisk.. we are all relieved to see that you have awoken."

I ignored them and looked at the window instead. Despite noticing my behaviour towards them, they continued.

"We are also glad to see that you have returned." A voice suddenly darted in. A painfully familar voice that I knew too well.

I refused to look at the person who spoke. The 3 of them wondered what that person meant by that. Still,  I refused to look at anyone in the face knowing that person was still there.

"...and as I was about to say, you were unconscious for a week now..."

Wait. What? I was unconscious for a f*cking week??!!

"Despite losing a lot of blood,you regained consciousness. If Miss Undyne didn't do some first-aid measures. You wouldn't be alive by now. But still, it's a miracle that you woke up in just a week."

I looked at the guy, who I presumed the doctor with a 'Are you serious'  look.

"Well, that's all I have to say. Please do take your time recovering here." He said and left the room. 

I faced the others looking for explanations.

Oh boy, I've got a lot of questions to ask.

●○●○●○○○

So.... I sorta stopped updating this. Sorry. I was busy. Like REALLY  BUSY. I also sincerely apologize for this short chapter since I got a fever.
Yeah.
A f*cking fever.
Well, anyways I'll try my best to update this as  much as possible. Thanks for reading!!