I'm Sorry

I didn't update for so long because there has been no wifi in home T_T. So I hope this could satisfy your hunger for Frans.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I was about to go out to fetch you two since it was almost 9:00. Now tell me, why were you almost late?"

Chills can be felt from that eye contact from Asgore, except for Frisk though.

"Well...... about that...hehe", Chara fiddled with her fingers while looking down then to Asgore then back down.

"Tell me my child, I won't get mad." Asgore said giving a gentle smile to the two.

"Frisk--"

" *sigh* It was my fault. I got in a fight, then lost track of time." rolling her eyes while still munching on her precious chocolate in delight.

"I see, I'll let this go for now but if this ever happens again. I will be fetching you by myself. Do you have any injuries my child?"

"Nope, I'm good."

"Oh look Frisk! I can already smell the butterscotch pies! Hurry!" ,Chara beamed brightly as she skipped through the purple halls happily.

-Time Skip ▪After Dinner-

"Now sleep well, my child"

"Goodnight."

While Chara was already dozing off, Frisk was still wide-awake. Holding something from middle of her sweater. Slowly..... slowly....... sleeping with tears in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Asriel."

(I'm just gonna put Asriel here kay? It's more comfortable this way.)

-The next day-

Waking up from her sleep, she looked around her surroundings. It was 6:30 AM. Chara was already gone.

"She's up pretty early today.... what's the occasion to have her wake up so early?"

As she got out of the room, the house was surprisingly empty. This gave Frisk an eerie feeling.

"Weird. The house is empty...... no one is around. Maybe Chara is pulling pranks on me.. Chara!! I know you're in here!! I'm not stupid enough to notice that you're pulling a prank on me!"

........
*But nobody came.

"Chara!! This isn't funny!! Stop this right now!!"

Frisk noticed that her surroundings are turning into pitch black.

Pitch black

Like the void.

'This place....... brings me so many memories.'

"Hello?? Is anybody there??"

*And again nobody came.

After a few minutes of yelling for someone, she finally gave in.

"Anyone.......?? Just anyone please...??"

*NOBODY CAME.

"Finally, finally... You finally gave in..."

"Who are y--"

Looking up to the person who spoke to her. She was shocked by this person's sudden appearance.

"Recognize me? I'm you! Hahahahhahaha it's so funny!!  Introducing myself to myself! Isn't it?"

It was Genocide Frisk, her past self. Black ooze is coming from the eyes of the other Frisk. She was laughing hysterically.

"What do YOU want from me?" Frisk growled at her past self.

"Me? Oh, I want you. You to do genocide once again like the old times! It was wonderful wasn't it? Feeling hatred instead of DETERMINATION? Dust, dust everywhere! Let's go back to that won't you?"

The other Frisk held out her hand and in the other hand was her all time favorite knife.

"N....no!! I won't go back to that anymore! I am loved in this timeline!"

"..... I see.... Hahaha love? Or LOVE? You! No, WE don't deserve love! We only need LOVE!! After all, IT'S KILLED OR BE KILLED. It'll come back, SOMEDAY. *giggles* Adieou!"

"Frisk?"

"Frisk?! Frisk!"

"Frisk!!"

Frisk jolted awake with sweat on her face. It seems Chara has been trying to wake her up.

"Frisk!! For goodness sake, you won't wake up no matter what I do!! I thought you were dead!! Are you fine? You look like you've seen a ghost.."

She turned her head to Chara who was now on the verge of crying.

'It was just a dream. Just. A. Dream.'

"I'm fine, I'm fine Chara. Don't worry about it."

"But you're sweating!"

"Uhhhhh..... it's because.... it's hot in here.."

"Nope, I won't accept that. I know you're ly--"

"I said I'm fine! Ok?"

"........ alright.."

As Chara was walking towards the door, Frisk held her arm.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell, I'm fine really.... It's just a bad dream I don't wanna talk about, 'kay?"

"Okay Frisk. Just tell me if you ever want to talk about it. *giggles*"

"Oh no..... not that expression."

"Heheheh, you've become a softie. Mission Complete!! I gotta tell Sans about this!"

"Wait what??!! Ohh Shut up and come back here, you little!!"

"Hahahahaahah I won't! Blegghh", sticking her tounge out while running away from her.

'I hope this would last forever', Frisk thought as she smiled while chasing Chara.

'FOREVER..Hahaha yeah FOREVER'

---------------------------------------
I'm sorry for this short chapter. I hope you will stay uptuned for the next chapter. =)