Chapter 8 (sprung)

I start to wake up fully, "Uhh my head It's Throbbing." I start to her large footsteps coming my way. "Good Your awake! How are you feeling?!?" I barely open my eyes to see a man with a black shirt and brown hair. "I'm ok I've been thought worse." The man starts to grin, "that makes me worry!" I knew he was joking by the way he's voice sounded. "Your bag is next to you near your head on the floor don't worry I didn't look inside of it oh if your hungry I got you some tea and a sandwich it's grilled cheese I also got you a book if you get bored!"

   I didn't know why he give me a book it's not like I'm gonna stay "Your probably wandering why I give you the book by the look on your face, your ankle is sprung so you won't be able to walk for about a weeks time." My face begins to lose color, my eyes begin to dole "WHAT?!?!, Where will I go how will I get places how can I get food?!?" The man begins to blush "yeah, you can stay here I will make you food and when you get bored I will talk to you and if you need to use the bathroom it's right there and I got some railing for you to keep your balance." My face comes back in color and with a little pink on my cheeks "Thanks." My stomach starts to grumble "I hope you like grilled cheese!" The man sad while laughing.