Chapter 17 (questions)

He's body slowly falling and then the boom of he's body hitting grown will always scare me.

   I head for the village my eyes still in tears I slowly wall to my hut... "THERE YOU ARE WINTER I've​ BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU MAKE  ME  WAIT!!!" it was the price and I was in a very bad mood so my response was "CAN YOU SEE IM F***ING CRYING OMG YOUR SO SELF OBSORBED I HAD THE LOVE OF MY F***ING LIFE DIE OHH BUT NO YOU Wouldn't KNOW WHAT LOVE IS BECAUSE YOUR A F***ING D***!!!!!!!!!  AND NOW GIRL IN THE VILLAGE LIKES YOU!!!!!!" the price looks at me in shock "Will...Will...Will you speaking to me like that makes me happy and you know what you said could be used against you... So now I can finally ask you... You don't want to be kicked out do you! Of course not so for me to keep it a secret, Marry Me!!" I look at I'm in shock of what he had said. "ID RATHER LIVE IN A CAGE WITH ONLY MY UNDER GARMENTS THAN BE WITH YOU!!" he starts to smile "good then I'd like to see that.." he grabs me and drags my to the kingdom sills and locks me in a sill my nigh dress gets stuck in the door and  rips off..

   Zero smiled "I'll get you more clothes but only when you marry me so for now you can freeze with only your under garments... Time for questions!"

(This isn't sexual, back in those days there was 3 punishments freezing with only your under garments, torcher,and death. So if this seemed sexual I'm sorry it's not supposed to be love you and see you later)