Chapter 15 (the Date)

I noticed I was asleep all morning and it was almost night. Me and zero Walked back inside holding hands. I was heading for the couch but he stopped me "if you want you can sleep on the bed an I'll sleep on the couch." I looked up at hem "I don't want you to sleep on the couch!" He smiled "where will I sleep?" I blush "In the bed with me..." He smiled even bigger and he's face got full of just red "Ok After you!" I walk in the room and zero followed. We got in bed me on the left hem on the right. We both said good night and went to sleep.

I dream that we would get married and have 2 kids it was very questionable because we just started dating

I woke up an looked to my right but zero wasn't there I got out of bed and went to the living room he wasn't there ether so I decided to check the kitchen I saw a blanket of red diy-ed Buffalo skin on the table there was a pot with flowers and two bowls. "HELLO ZERO!!" Zero came out of hiding and said "SURPRISE!!!" I jumped and blush "you scared me!" Zero smiled "that was the point!!" I felt a cold chill but decided to ignore it *swish* the bowls fell off the table "neeeba nosor" *swish* the cabinet doors opened and closed repeatedly, zero grabbed me and my bag with all my stuff and ran out the door he ran away from he's house I was in He's arms at the time staring  at the things we passed we got to this Hill and sate down "what was that?" I asked hem...