Taeil

(Your POV)
"Taeil oppa!" I yelled running up to him. He looked at me up and down. "Where are you going?" He asked. I looked at my short black dress, black heels, and jewelry. "That's not important right now. How do I look?" I quickly said. I saw a light pink brush his face but decided to ignore it. "Beautiful." He mumbled. "Thank you. Now I'm going on a date. Stay here in case I don't like it!" I said and ran out.

I waited at the restaurant for at least thirty minutes now. "Would you like to order now ma'am?" The waitress asked coming here for the twentieth time. "I'm waiting for someone." I said slightly disappointed. Then I see him, but not coming my way. Going another way with another girl. I get up from my seat. I walk up to them two. "You fucker." I said and grabbed the cup of water that was already in front of him, I spilled the water all over him and went outside of the restaurant. When I got outside, I started crying. I started walking back home. But all of a sudden it started raining. My phone started ringing but I decided to ignore it. I was a few blocks away from my house, since it's nearby. "The worst thing that can happen is m- ow!" I said. I'm on the ground, one heel broken, and my knee bleeding. I took off my heels and got up. I held my heels with one hand and started limping my way back home.

At least ten minutes later I got home. I opened the door and it revealed Taeil. "Oh you stayed." I mumbled. He looked at me and his eyes widened. "A-Are you ok? Oh my god! Your knee come sit down. I'll get the..." And so on. I've gotten used to him being so over protective with me. "This is going to hurt." He mumbled and started tapping the cotton ball on my wound. I hissed at the pain. He stopped and placed a bandaid on it, after putting ointment. He goes to put the first aid back and came back with wipes. "Close your eyes." He said. My heart started beating fast, and my face became a dark shade of red. I then felt him starting to wipe my eye makeup off softly. He placed one hand on my cheek. He stopped rubbing the make off and then I felt his lips on mine. His other hand going to my waist, and my hands making their way around his neck. Our lips moving at the same pace. But then we both stopped and quickly pulled away. We both sat their awkwardly. "I'll be right back." I said after a few minutes of silence. I grabbed the wipes and entered the bathroom. I started taking off my makeup. After that I touched my lips. "I actually kissed him." I whispered. I shook my head to get my mind off of the kiss and left the bathroom. I entered my room and locked the door, changing into pajamas. I then entered the living room and sat back down where I was. I turned on the tv and a drama was on so I decided to watch it. "Hey, y/n?" I heard Taeil say. "Yeah?" I mumbled. He came with food. "D-do you want to b-be my g-girlfriend?" He stuttered. I looked at him surprised. My face burning, and a dark shade of red. "Y-yes!" I yelled. "*ahem* I mean, I would love to." I firmly said. He chuckled and sat next to me. "You probably didn't eat, right? Here." He said handing me the well prepared food. "Thanks you." I mumbled and started eating.